**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sinister Celebration progress reset when Chapter 2 came out [Merged Threads]

123457»

Comments

• Options
    DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57

Hey everyone, the team is still looking into the root cause of this and is working to get it resolved as quickly as possible. We know you all have some questions and we are hoping to be able to give you some answers to those today. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Also, just to confirm for everyone, if your progress from last week has been reset and you want to get through this week's quest, you are free to re-run through last week's quests. It isn't going to get you banned and you'll be able to keep the rewards from running it again.
    Thank you for clarification.
  • Options
    lkpFerreiralkpFerreira Posts: 4
    edited December 2021
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Will there be a "ban" for those who remade it ?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Will there be a "ban" for those who remade it ?

They just said people won't be banned for redoing it.
  • Options
    any work on this fix for the epic portion of the side quest?
  • Options
    content reset again this week. are we supposed to re-do the entire quest and get higher rewords each week? when it will be considered exploit? is it possible to get some official updates without having to loose hours and hours on our side for the right answer? i would like to avoid getting as present from Santa a temporary ban…
  • Options
    Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    bobozaur2 said:

content reset again this week. are we supposed to re-do the entire quest and get higher rewords each week? when it will be considered exploit? is it possible to get some official updates without having to loose hours and hours on our side for the right answer? i would like to avoid getting as present from Santa a temporary ban…

Dunno mine still shows completed