Options

Archangel vs. Corvus? Who is better in the current state of the game?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I had all this gold and was about to r5 Corvus with couple sigs and I remembered AA. I have apoc now, and my current objective is to explore act 7. Who would be the best option?
-Also let’s bear in mind with season 31 aw, bans will begin, I’m pretty sure Corvus will be banned for sure.
-I dont run suicides

- Main Question: Who, in general, serves more use to the summoner in this point of the game(act 7, variants, eq…)?

Archangel vs. Corvus? Who is better in the current state of the game? 108 votes

Corvus
22%
Crys23danielmathLvernon15rdxevilJuggerNotPrylankZADO1991Denzel116Justin2524Destroy4589Olo66SL1229K_PShepBarani7daTheBoogyManWill7Skiddy212CangaceiroLemon_Man44 24 votes
Archangel
77%
LeNoirFaineantErza_ScarletHort4SighsohardbuffajrzuffyTristanDarkShadowZXTerrathanks4playingMityAntQuikPik16wegnerkCrusaderjrSw0rdMasterCassyRbk19Advrcm2017Risenfromhell 84 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Act 7, variants, no suicides, horseman potential, it’s AA. There are still limitations to what he can do, but I use my r3 AA way more than my r3 Corvus in regular content
  • Options
    Thx for the tip
  • Options
    I just talked to Albundy Rules and he recommended AA as well
  • Options
    And he made a good argument that Corvus is good, but not meant for act 7 health pools
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Ya I wouldn't recommend corvus specifically for act 7, especially not over AA. AA can melt massive health pools very well.
  • Options
    Wow it’s a landslide, thx for all the help guys
  • Options
    I didn’t even mention if aa was duped and people still picking him over Corvus lol
    - he is awakened though
  • Options
    I’m starting to regret taking him all the way to r3. I don’t have a lot of gold so, now I wish i saved it.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Cap45 said:

I’m starting to regret taking him all the way to r3. I don’t have a lot of gold so, now I wish i saved it.

Corvus will serve you in content like close quarters
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Archangel
    Six star rank 3 corvus with suicides can still do a lot of work in act 7 but the five star will struggle with his charges, especially without suicides. AA can still put in some solid work though
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Corvus
    Don't mind me I'm just your average Corvus simp. After reading some of these arguments I actually think AA is the better option. Only chose Corvus because I love his immortality.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Not even close ..
  • Options
    Archangel
    My r5 corvus got me my legends title last month, but otherwise I have used AA more than him. Now if only I could dupe my 6* AA so I can justify r3ing him
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,863 ★★★★★
    @Lvernon15 @danielmath any reason you chose corvus? He’s literally leagues behind AA .
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus won't be banned bro most people have their Corvuses in AQ.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    I’d r4 Corvus over AA if I could tho
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Archangel
    archie has been able to do 99% of the bosses or side event paths this year, that seem most difficult due to nodes and bypassing them
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    I'm biased
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,741 ★★★★
    Archangel

I’d r4 Corvus over AA if I could tho

But you picked AA in the polls?
  • Options
    Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    Archangel
    AA was my second 6* and my first to R3. He will clear more content than a lot of champs and never a bad choice if the opponent can bleed and be poisoned