**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

State of the Battleream update Jan 2021

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
No roadmap update. We got his instead...

Comments

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Who’s the guy connected to the skrull and kang? It’s so fuzzy I can’t tell who it is.
  • Options
    If the rumours are true and Namor shows up in Black Panther 2 I think the link off Namor will be Attuma
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

brief looks before I go over the whole thing:

the link with Kraven and Rhino - Scorpion
    Black Panther - Shuri/Okoye
    the two asgardian characters - Valkyrie and Gorr the God Butcher
    Wanda - Wiccan and Speed (tho possible spot for quicksilver if he wins)
    Red thing next to overseer - Kabam original
    Psylocke - Captain Britain

Could be Sandman rather than Scorpion.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Mistake in editing or intentional?

If it is nothing then we aren’t getting any new MRoC champs this year
  • Options
    I think maybe we will get Multiverse of Madness tie ins
  • Options
    That big question mark next to Dr Doom interests me quite a bit
  • Options

Low Rez Toad and Sauron casually dropped in as well!
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Random question: what’s the difference between the question marks and the eye boxes?
  • Options
    WitcherzamanWitcherzaman Posts: 6

No roadmap update. We got his instead...

Need this in hd :smile:
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I’m trying to be cautiously optimistic that this means the actual roadmap is coming hopefully in the next day or so. I can’t imagine a marketing dept incompetent enough to release stuff like this without having the plan to put actual info out.

I'm not sure how this would be incompetent. It's an Easter Egg.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Mystic Spidey also pretty much confirmed, between Strange and Cosmic Spidey
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

This makes me very happy!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★

Random question: what’s the difference between the question marks and the eye boxes?

the eyes are the eyes of Eternity. the ? boxes indicate (usually) playable characters.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming that the link to Silver Surfer and Galactus is Nova (Frankie Raye) who was Surfer’s Companion I think
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

brief looks before I go over the whole thing:

the link with Kraven and Rhino - Scorpion
    Black Panther - Shuri/Okoye
    the two asgardian characters - Valkyrie and Gorr the God Butcher
    Wanda - Wiccan and Speed (tho possible spot for quicksilver if he wins)
    Red thing next to overseer - Kabam original
    Psylocke - Captain Britain

The ? connected to Symbiote Spidey and Dr Strange I'm thinking will be Black Cat as she was in that Symbiote Spidey book quite a bit especially with the Dr Strange stuff, as well I heard she was an assistant to Dr Strange or Courier or something like that for a bit in his book.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

I'm thinking molecule man honestly. Don't know why but.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    As long as we get Strange Supreme I’m good.
    Also, Morbius might be in there.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i would love if we just took a few months and added the classic champs that people LOVE and that we all (mostly want in the game). i'm talking sandman, lizard, black cat, and others. it's very nice to see that these guys might be coming soon
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    H3t3r said:

secret wars connection, does sorta make sense
  • Options

October: Our second Spider-Verse month. Now, we have the box in between Symbiote Spider Man and Doctor Strange. But where is the other box for this month? The only other box that can fit from the puzzle is connected to Overseer (I’m pretty sure I have every other box filled out by the end other than this one). So maybe a Realm champion based on Web Warrior or Madame Web? The video tells us allegiances will be tested so maybe? Red marked boxes relate to the Chronoserpent (which are the eyes in the puzzle, it isn’t actually Entropy/Eternity). So that usually means MROC. It wound also explain that weird line from Maestro through Madame Web. And as for the Symbiote Spidey and Doctor Strange box, I just don’t know. There was that Supreme Spider arc in the comics last year, but that would be very niche (although it would also fit absolutely perfectly). I know people have said Morlun, but I have to ask, where does he fit? From the video it seems like they’re doing Spider-Geddon but this puzzle tells a different story. Maybe he goes where I think Black Cat goes? And she goes there? I don’t know, I need you people to help me out on this one

My guess is that Morlun is that box next to the spider verse heroes but not connected to any of them. That box has been there since the last state of the Battleream map which was released in August. Interestingly, Morlun was teased in the Cav Eq of that same month so I think they've been wanting to add him for a while now just looking for the right time.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    H3t3r said:

I would love for them to add Molecule man but I feel like he's too overpowered and they wouldn't be able to do him justice. That being said he could still be a npc
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

October: Our second Spider-Verse month. Now, we have the box in between Symbiote Spider Man and Doctor Strange. But where is the other box for this month? The only other box that can fit from the puzzle is connected to Overseer (I’m pretty sure I have every other box filled out by the end other than this one). So maybe a Realm champion based on Web Warrior or Madame Web? The video tells us allegiances will be tested so maybe? Red marked boxes relate to the Chronoserpent (which are the eyes in the puzzle, it isn’t actually Entropy/Eternity). So that usually means MROC. It wound also explain that weird line from Maestro through Madame Web. And as for the Symbiote Spidey and Doctor Strange box, I just don’t know. There was that Supreme Spider arc in the comics last year, but that would be very niche (although it would also fit absolutely perfectly). I know people have said Morlun, but I have to ask, where does he fit? From the video it seems like they’re doing Spider-Geddon but this puzzle tells a different story. Maybe he goes where I think Black Cat goes? And she goes there? I don’t know, I need you people to help me out on this one

My guess is that Morlun is that box next to the spider verse heroes but not connected to any of them. That box has been there since the last state of the Battleream map which was released in August. Interestingly, Morlun was teased in the Cav Eq of that same month so I think they've been wanting to add him for a while now just looking for the right time.
    You know, that’s a good shout. I had that pegged as the Summoners Choice but that can really go anywhere, so being connected to Overseer and the Chronoserpent can work I’m sure. Especially since Overseer has the cosmic cube and they’re probably releasing in August, which is the month with Silver Surfer hunting down Galactus. Good shout!