**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you like the new UI?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Downright ugly
    Crine60 said:

Well the quick tab change comes with multi tasking now xD
    https://youtu.be/YvxQl4aJj3U

Hey @Amazing_Demon05 are you getting this consistently? I tried a couple of ways to get it but didn't see what you had. If you can give me some more info I'll look into getting it fixed.
    I have another issue that seems to have started/gotten worse since the GUI update that is unrelated to this post specifically, but since the update my chat selection at the bottom of the screen(I have global off but between alliance chat and aq chat) is not being maintained much more frequently than before.

It used to be an occasional thing that I would have to switch back from alliance to aq (I always stay in the aq chat when it is running) within the same aq day when closing and returning to the game later or even having to go into the side menu to switch out of disabled global back in to alliance chat so the swiping at the bottom of the screen would work again. Since the update at least 50 - 75% of the time I close the game and reopen it I am not in the chat I left it in anymore. I am not talking about a day of aq ending and then coming back on and being in alliance chat again before joining the new day of aq, this is within the same 24 hour aq cycle that it doesn't maintain my chat selection.

I am not sure if I explained what I mean clearly but if you don't understand and have questions for me please tag me so I see your response.
    @Kabam Zero have you seen this post and logged the issue to be looked into or fixed?
  • Options
    Yes, love it
    Crine60 said:

Crine60 said:

Well the quick tab change comes with multi tasking now xD
    https://youtu.be/YvxQl4aJj3U

Hey @Amazing_Demon05 are you getting this consistently? I tried a couple of ways to get it but didn't see what you had. If you can give me some more info I'll look into getting it fixed.
    I have another issue that seems to have started/gotten worse since the GUI update that is unrelated to this post specifically, but since the update my chat selection at the bottom of the screen(I have global off but between alliance chat and aq chat) is not being maintained much more frequently than before.

It used to be an occasional thing that I would have to switch back from alliance to aq (I always stay in the aq chat when it is running) within the same aq day when closing and returning to the game later or even having to go into the side menu to switch out of disabled global back in to alliance chat so the swiping at the bottom of the screen would work again. Since the update at least 50 - 75% of the time I close the game and reopen it I am not in the chat I left it in anymore. I am not talking about a day of aq ending and then coming back on and being in alliance chat again before joining the new day of aq, this is within the same 24 hour aq cycle that it doesn't maintain my chat selection.

I am not sure if I explained what I mean clearly but if you don't understand and have questions for me please tag me so I see your response.
    @Kabam Zero have you seen this post and logged the issue to be looked into or fixed?
    I'll do some testing on it.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Downright ugly
    Thank you
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Yes, love it
    It's definitely sleeker and much less cluttered than before, just need minor tweaking with respect to alignment of certain icon placement