**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hey kabam, with OVER 200 champions in the game now, isn't it about time....

2»

Comments

• Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    Mysterio said:

On the topic of the wish crystal, who would you guys chose if you got to add 10 champs into 1 6* crystal?
    1. Mysterio
    2. Electro
    3. Doc Ock
    4. Rhino
    5. Green Goblin
    6. Vulture
    7. The April Spidey villain
    8. Kraven
    9. Ultron
    10. Mojo

I would take Hercules,Molegod,Shang chi, Anti Venom,Knull, King Groot,Falcon, CGR and Diablo.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    edited January 2022

I do think wish crystals would get some restrictions, balance-wise. Otherwise, people would just put all the god-tier in it. I expect Kabam would divide it in a similar fashion as featured crystals.

Featured crystals contain 24 champions. Of those, 6 are new and thus high-value, 6 are trash and thus low-value and 12 are inbetween and thus mid-value.

Wish crystals would make sure you can pick 6 champions out of the high-value pool, 12 out of mid-value and 6 out of low-value. The odds to pull what you really want stay the same: 25%. You have 50% chance to get a consolation prize. 25% chance to get something you didn't want at all, but is at least of your own choosing.

I suspect something like that for many Summoners won't sit well. It would also be an implicit admission of a champion's place in the game and where Kabam thinks they are compared to other champs. What players want almost all of the time are the best options to complete content, as well as their favourite characters.

One way round this could be that champion choices are 'twinned' - you don't pick just one character, but a pairing of two at a time. So if you wanted BWCV you'd get Loki as well. Or if you picked Red Hulk you'd get Nightcrawler too. You'd get two ok characters, or one really popular character and one less popular. This could even get clever and run along synergy lines, so Psylocke could be twinned with Apocalypse or something.

I'd rather just pick all of them myself, if that was an option though.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Raganator said:

At minimum, it's time for a dual class 6* and a class specific 5*.

I agree with this. a Class specific five star should be a simple code and would appease the player base
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    This kind of makes me think of something more around the lines of a featured nexus crystal.....
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Well, we now know that kabam reps have read through this thread because kabam porthos moved it from general discussion to suggestions and deleted a few comments, but didn't bother to comment on it. They seem bent on avoiding addressing this topic.
  • BlueWolf209BlueWolf209 Posts: 48
    Yeah I like this idea I think it’s a great idea.
    However I don’t think Kabam will make the which Crystal available for six star champions, I think they will only make it available for five and four star champions kind of like the dual class crystals.
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    Empty promises. If only we could charge them interest
    Just bumping this to see if any kabam reps will bother to comment.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    That's not guaranteed to get the answer you want to hear..

That's not guaranteed to get the answer you want to hear..

Oh I'm well-aware, I'm not expecting to get the answer I want at all. I just want to see if they'll even bother to address it.
  • They might not have information to share yet...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I dont know whats going on but when the 5* pool was small, I remember being annoyed at those with 5* starlord and such.