**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My greatest MCOC achievement yet!

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
Just fully dodged an unblockable Bishop Sp1 without using an evade character.

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

I just randomly tried evading Nick's sp1 once and I actually got through the whole thing. Almost died irl of shock. Feel like there were a few others like that but it is always a great day.

Same. Dexed both by dashing back in a spasm. Died after but still cool
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Ate 5 sp3's in day and ended quest with no knock out in my team
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I have dexed Punisher's and Korg's sp1 all of one time each and to this day those remain my proudest moments. Been too scared to try again.
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    I've seen @ARXΞM dodge Korg's Special 1 (the shots) plenty of times without ever missing. I still haven't succeeded, although I have managed to dodge Bishop's and Cosmic Ghost Rider's E2.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I have dexed Punisher's and Korg's sp1 all of one time each and to this day those remain my proudest moments. Been too scared to try again.

It gets a lot easier once you get the timing down. I can successfully dodge it like 9/10 times now.

Plus considering Korg is a common defender I needed to learn it
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

I can nail OG punishers sp1 after learning from a YT vid.
    Korg still eludes me though, I hate him 🤣
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    To dodge Korgs sp1 look at his FOOT. When it stomps the ground dex three times one after the other.

Good luck to all your future Korg fights :)
  • Options
    CoolKid_McGeeCoolKid_McGee Posts: 44
    Mysterio said:

Can you teach me?
    Me as in @CoolKid_McGee
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    My proudest moment was soloing mix Master Korg with my Prof x in aw
    Held a grudge against him so soloing him made me a more reliable member of the ally
  • Options
    Mysterio said:

Dude I did that too and was so mad I didn't have a recording of it. It will prob be another 6 months till it happens agajn
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    That’s the spirit boys!! Practice makes perfect, I’m proud that I’ve been pushing myself to the limit, and likewise that you guys are never afraid to do so as well! Good on ya mates!
  • Options

To dodge Korgs sp1 look at his FOOT. When it stomps the ground dex three times one after the other.

Good luck to all your future Korg fights :)

• Options
    https://youtu.be/rjbTXeZp6ZY

4:45

Link for anyone struggling
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dexed through Darkhawks, Collector, and Nicks sp1and every time I was genuinely shocked, it's the best moment in mcoc when you dexterity something
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Who remembers when they first started and had a proud feeling when they dexed cyclops sp1?