**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron Fist Buff as Shang Chi Reskin

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
Would you be satisfied if Kabam did this for Iron Fist Buff?

Iron Fist Buff as Shang Chi Reskin 81 votes

Yes
23%
GamerDrenlinDrayrcm2017Cap366ŁŤÇ_Sham_Hera1d_of_Ga1actusAATTkenadroidKrishna24Chachaji01MCOCHazzaDangerx17TrojansAGYAATAvi613GrassKnucklesRatedSViper 19 votes
No
76%
BitterSteelMegaSkater67Hort4SpeedbumpDarkShadowZXTerraUncle_Fatty_247Shadowstrike16wegnerkThatGuyYouSaw235frodo2377Total_Domin01TheHeroDeservedKerneasLogan00Sachhyam257Malreck04Scopeotoe987MysterioWordunken 62 votes

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    No
    As much as I would be profiting with my sig 40 six star IF, it would feel too cheap
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    No

Would be stupid. I’d rather have him be a new design with different mechanics than same champion with different skin

I second this notion.
    Buffs are meant to make each champion somewhat unique in my opinion. Making them reskins is..... not a healthy thing going forward
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    Yes
    I am on the side of yes because imo, i think if shang chi didn't exist, kabam could have just put his kit to iron fist since they just do about the same stuff in comic books. Bar, IF just have super mystical punch.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    Yes
    I am surprised to see 7 votes in favor though. 😂
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    No
    They can have similar abilities and similar mechanics but they have to be completely separate characters because that's who they are. Completely. Separate. Characters.

Everyone's pushing for an iron fist buff and it's well needed and well deserved but I also want it done right. I don't want a half-ass attempt by taking an existing Champion, giving him a paint job and sending them out into the game.

Enough people already complain that the Developers don't always put the necessary time and energy into other content and characters and the last thing we need is this to give those criticsb more ammunition.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Actually, I feel that IF is pretty decent. Just add passive damage per hit based on # of armor breaks, heavy does something like slow/exhaustion will make him pretty viable.
  • Out of the memes, he’s one of the bette ones.

Also, this is a bit of an insult lol, should we chuck Ronin in too cuz he’s a ninja?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    No

give him Air-Walkers kit and we good

i’d legitimately trade my 6* Airwalker for IF
    *cue the karatemike video*
    He’s really good ramped up. Just takes a while the first 2 fights.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    No

give him Air-Walkers kit and we good

i’d legitimately trade my 6* Airwalker for IF
    my guy there's something up with you

you good?
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    No
    1 in every 3 people would like to trade their Airwalker in my opinion (please drop a disagree if u wanna)
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    No

1 in every 3 people would like to trade their Airwalker in my opinion (please drop a disagree if u wanna)

1 in every 3 people need help