**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, can you continue giving the alliance package even after the game's fixed?

thepiggythepiggy Posts: 504 ★★★★
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I hate making this shameless request, but it's nice having potions covered like this. It's less stress on our resources and we can finally buy useful materials from the glory store.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Suggestion that may sound rude: get good at the game and don’t need them. Just a thought
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    you spelled "IF" the game is fixed, wrong
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

That’s not a bad idea

Which means Kabam probably won’t follow it up
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Suggestion that may sound rude: get good at the game and don’t need them. Just a thought

I'm pretty sure no one in high tier war does fights unboosted or without some items.
  • Suggestion that may sound rude: get good at the game and don’t need them. Just a thought

you dont like the compensation? maybe stop playing map1 and tier100 wars?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Anyone else creeped out by William H. Macy? XD
  • I honestly think it’d be a really nice move to be honest. It allows players to just play the game, I realise that resource management is a huge part of the game but having to choose between AQ and rank up materials is a real shame IMO - if you have one bad day in AQ, or in AW you could wipe out your entire week’s worth of glory.

With AW I think that they should certainly remain, or at the very least these lv4 AW potions replace the 260 glory ones. Dying in AW costs around 1500 glory if you’ve got a R3 6*. I don’t even want to think about an R4. AW is a stressful game mode in itself, deaths count unlike in AQ so it’s not like you’re getting a free pass by having potions, you can still cost your alliance victory, you just don’t have to waste 2-3 days worth of glory accumulation by dying to whoever.
  • Mauled said:

I honestly think it’d be a really nice move to be honest. It allows players to just play the game, I realise that resource management is a huge part of the game but having to choose between AQ and rank up materials is a real shame IMO - if you have one bad day in AQ, or in AW you could wipe out your entire week’s worth of glory.

With AW I think that they should certainly remain, or at the very least these lv4 AW potions replace the 260 glory ones. Dying in AW costs around 1500 glory if you’ve got a R3 6*. I don’t even want to think about an R4. AW is a stressful game mode in itself, deaths count unlike in AQ so it’s not like you’re getting a free pass by having potions, you can still cost your alliance victory, you just don’t have to waste 2-3 days worth of glory accumulation by dying to whoever.

plus we have the potion tax tactic too, so it definitely helps a ton.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    free gold is always amazing
  • Mauled said:

I honestly think it’d be a really nice move to be honest. It allows players to just play the game, I realise that resource management is a huge part of the game but having to choose between AQ and rank up materials is a real shame IMO - if you have one bad day in AQ, or in AW you could wipe out your entire week’s worth of glory.

how will they earn their millions then m ybro
    Make R5 6* available from gifting next year. That’ll fund the office for the next 12 months lol.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Whenever someone says this may sound rude, it makes it sound even ruder lmao.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Have to wonder how AW gets messed up by all the free pots. Especially down the lower end.

Our last opponent had something like 40 deaths over 5 or 6 accounts before giving up. That would be real costly any other time.