**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on the daily card?

Comments

• Options
    zuffy said:

DNA3000 said:

zuffy said:

Did anyone see the cav deal? Completely different from the TB version.

5* sig stones instead of 6*, 120k T2A fragments (4k per day), and then 10% T5CC selector, 25% of T5B and 6* basic crystal as signing bonus.

The TB one is better relative value, but the Cav one seems decent to me.
    The TB got more than 2x the value in resources. 15k 6* shards more, 2 full t5c is 100x better than a 10% selector. 3 full t5b compare to 25% of a t5b.
    Cav offers should be compared to the resources the game targets towards Cav players and TB offers should be compared to the resources the game targets towards TB players. At the moment there is no monthly TB tier difficulty, so the primary measure for TB rewards are things like Act 7 rewards. The difference between the offers and the rewards available to the two tiers of player on average are comparable. The TB offer is a bit better on that relative basis, but not wildly so.

Also, two T5CC crystals is 20x better than a 10% selector, not 100x better numerically. But even that overstates the progressional gap because by the time a Cav has 10 of those they can *become* TB and open the door to TB rewards. In other words, ten 10% T5CC selectors is more game changing to a Cav than two T5CC crystals are to someone already TB. In relative terms, just a few 10% selectors can be more game changing to a Cav than two full T5CC crystals can be to most TBs. It is that relative value that matters, not the arithmetic value.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

zuffy said:

DNA3000 said:

zuffy said:

Did anyone see the cav deal? Completely different from the TB version.

5* sig stones instead of 6*, 120k T2A fragments (4k per day), and then 10% T5CC selector, 25% of T5B and 6* basic crystal as signing bonus.

The TB one is better relative value, but the Cav one seems decent to me.
    The TB got more than 2x the value in resources. 15k 6* shards more, 2 full t5c is 100x better than a 10% selector. 3 full t5b compare to 25% of a t5b.
    Cav offers should be compared to the resources the game targets towards Cav players and TB offers should be compared to the resources the game targets towards TB players. At the moment there is no monthly TB tier difficulty, so the primary measure for TB rewards are things like Act 7 rewards. The difference between the offers and the rewards available to the two tiers of player on average are comparable. The TB offer is a bit better on that relative basis, but not wildly so.

Also, two T5CC crystals is 20x better than a 10% selector, not 100x better numerically. But even that overstates the progressional gap because by the time a Cav has 10 of those they can *become* TB and open the door to TB rewards. In other words, ten 10% T5CC selectors is more game changing to a Cav than two T5CC crystals are to someone already TB. In relative terms, just a few 10% selectors can be more game changing to a Cav than two full T5CC crystals can be to most TBs. It is that relative value that matters, not the arithmetic value.
    I am only going by a photo but it show only 1 10% selector.

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

I’m guessing someone at kabam messed up and those are supposed to be 10% t5cc crystals or something. I picked it up immediately

So do those who bought faulty offer get compensated with 10% t5cc? If it's an error that is
    Don’t think anyone is gonna complain about getting 200% instead of 20% lol
    I mean , people complained about getting 30% permanent gold boost instead of 20% temporary
    It was not a real 30% boost until the community complain about the odd that can boost up to 30%.
    The first version was arguably better over time.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

Yes?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

zuffy said:

Yes?
    So if Someone want to spend 50 bucks, you really think most would prefer that 10% to form a t5c over 2 full t5c? I don’t think so.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

P2W offers are just ... that, P2W.

This is so sad.

I bought it, it was too good not too but I agree. R4s in general are a pay to have feature right now, ideally this means an increase to monthly questing rewards that gets closer to this or a TB difficulty is coming soon. Because it’s goofy that I can get abyss rewards without doing anything other than logging in.

All that said too good to pass up.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

DNA3000 said:

zuffy said:

Yes?
    So if Someone want to spend 50 bucks, you really think most would prefer that 10% to form a t5c over 2 full t5c? I don’t think so.
    They're not providing the option. They're both linked to progress. Something that's not new at this point.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    This is pretty close to the 2021 Thanksgiving $50 unit deal.
    For $50, both got you 6 T2a, 3 T5b.
    That deal got you a bunch of units.

This one gets you 10k 6-stars (vs 7500) instantly, plus an additional 15k over 30 days. You also get some sig stones over time, and Cavalier Nexus as opposed to a 6-star nexus.

The main differentiator seems to be that this one gives you two full T5cc crystals.

Very tempting. On the one hand, I don't have the materials to R4 (the T3a and whatnot), and I don't strictly need to R3 champions. On the otherhand, I do have a chokepoint of R2's that are R3 worthy.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Question on these Cards: Do they notify you to claim your Daily reward, or do you have to remember to specifically go to the Stash?
  • Options
    BulloneyBulloney Posts: 12
    altavista said:

Question on these Cards: Do they notify you to claim your Daily reward, or do you have to remember to specifically go to the Stash?

They notify you to claim when you log on.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Cavalier offer is more than decent I believe, let's not forget that if ppl got a full t5cc they ll (probably) be able to jump on the TB train already, so 10% is pretty nice. The only thing I disagree with the items offered to them, is the t5 basic shards, they should have at least one full of.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    you know

I might just slip out of being a very very very light P2W for a little bit
  • Options
    Sparty6Sparty6 Posts: 70
    Does anyone know if you reach TB today would you get this TB offer?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Sparty6 said:

Does anyone know if you reach TB today would you get this TB offer?

yes
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Hopefully these offers don't become the normal from now on.

Its so disgusting to see this happening