**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please limit aw bans

We couldnt use human torch in aw offense for nine wars , can you limit bans for every attacker or at least not twice in row.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    How are they going to control that? It's 9 different opponents. The next one doesn't know what the previous one did.
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102
    Buddy every war he is banned, for example three or four bans for every attacker in the season. It will be a chance to use him.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    No 3 bans is good no less
  • Options
    Seriously guys i miss using human torch as attacker in aw grr , looks like he will be banned forever lol
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Moha84 said:

Seriously guys i miss using human torch as attacker in aw grr , looks like he will be banned forever lol

Use other champs lol plenty are more fun than torch :)
  • Options
    So far we’ve had a huge amount of different champs banned, sure torch has been in most of them but he’s not the only answer to nasty mystics.

If you’re playing AW at a tier with attacker bans you should have both a diverse roster to choose from, certainly at the battle group level, and the skills to beat a defender with more than one attacker. None of the nodes on the map can only be dealt with by three attackers so there’s no roadblocks.

Also, I presume you’ve banned HT every war as well?
  • Options
    Mauled said:

So far we’ve had a huge amount of different champs banned, sure torch has been in most of them but he’s not the only answer to nasty mystics.

If you’re playing AW at a tier with attacker bans you should have both a diverse roster to choose from, certainly at the battle group level, and the skills to beat a defender with more than one attacker. None of the nodes on the map can only be dealt with by three attackers so there’s no roadblocks.

Also, I presume you’ve banned HT every war as well?

Yes true officers always ban him.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    I like AW bans.
    Shakes up the stale meta of champion usage and actually rewards creativity/resourcefulness with choosing champs you wouldn't normally go to.
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Lots of champs in the game. Don't NEED to use HT.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    While I understand the frustrations of not being able to use your dream team, this is one of the issues that happens when you restrict yourself to only a handful of Champions. You have to Branch out and start going for outside of the box alternates.