**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips to improve your roster!

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
All you need to know is this guy Taskmaster is all you need. One max level 5 or 6 star of this guy is all you need. Issue with Havok plasma detonates he's got your back. You love the MCU HE is there

. You love non super powered villians he is the perfect guy

but back to the game here are some pros

The Pro's
Taskmaster is a skill champion that is capable of looking good and not being trash (looking at you moonknight)
He also isn't the worst with synergies either such as his synergy team with Crossbones as both are now viable for quests
he is also the only person that wears a skull mask and can fight well with it
he is good burst damage and also great for long fights due to his block that gives better block proficiency with every hit and can only have 10 debuffs over a fight till he goes permanently immune to them for the rest of the fight
His awakened ability gives concussions for every challenge completed that each lower ability accuracy over time and once at 5 you gain a "super concussion" that grants even better burst damage and no cooldown to his challenges so try to get a sp1 spam with his crossbones synergy.

Cons
So his damage isn't the best as other champions and lacks majorly in that department
His great and holy sp1 spam comes at a cost of bringing crossbones to gain power for the sp1 spam, but now crossbones isn't bad and more of a hero slayer
Taskmaster can't carry his debuff immunities over to the next fight and you have to restart the process

Fixes to the Cons
Give him the ability to carry his debuff immunities to the next match like Ægon would carry his combo meter this would make him great in AW and AQ and possibly great for some annoying quests
The synergy for the sp1 spam is nessary and should stay as crossbones is now good
Give him a tune up Kabam Taskmaster majorly falls beside due to his low base damage and shouldn't be like that

Now I know this seems like a taskmaster post but it is the only way to improve your roster as he is Taskmaster. Any questions?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

but... what if I don't like Taskmaster and don't want to use him?

Don't use him
    swmcsw said:

You mean to tell me I should rank this guy? Dang I've been missing out.

Yes
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Insightful
    _Sham_ said:

swmcsw said:

forget taskman and rankup that fatman
    Ignore Fatman rank up agent venom
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    _Sham_ said:

swmcsw said:

I thought he needed to be awakened?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    swmcsw said:

_Sham_ said:

swmcsw said:

I thought he needed to be awakened?
    Nope.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Now you’ve got me imagining Supernatural characters as MCOC champs. Dean should be OP.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I have him in my roster but, have never quite felt that he "improves" it.

Happy for you though.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    If he can carry immunity, he will be broken af
    Rather he can carry five debuff charge in next fights

• mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Aldac said:

Now you’ve got me imagining Supernatural characters as MCOC champs. Dean should be OP.

LOL..what about Sam?🤣