**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for Cancelled War #4 in Season 31 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    KapKamot3KapKamot3 Posts: 23

Small and niche, but I've been digging the Synergy that makes Cap Unstoppable.

Right I also found this interesting. First thing came to mind is a stun immune like herc or apoc on ebb intercept. Curious where else you found it useful
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★

Guytennis said:

6 days? 6 weeks? You’re always satisfied with the least information. Also, can you post a screen shot of your progress and roster? Love to see where your game is.

Since you asked so nicely. I've been playing since December of 2014. I've been a member of the forums since the old version of the forums. Not that any of that matters.

They don't give us a date for a reason. For one, they need to evaluate what might have been lost, since, you know that's what compensation is for. If they tell you a week and it doesn't happen, you'll get upset and say they break promises all the time. Take for example the Dev roadmaps. Those weren't even promises and people act like Kabam said everything was coming.

I wouldn't expect it to take more than a week for this to get delivered. You don't even have to be in the alliance for it to get delivered to you. If anything, it's just for war anyways and it's off-season so let them do their thing and move on.
    @Demonzfyre ... Weak...no 7.2 and 7.3 explore.... weak

Don't hurt me
    I won't. I agree lol.
    and all that praise towards silver centurion, and he's not even at rank 5 yet. can't believe it. so dissapointed in you
    I know. I'm a scrub.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

Guytennis said:

6 days? 6 weeks? You’re always satisfied with the least information. Also, can you post a screen shot of your progress and roster? Love to see where your game is.

Since you asked so nicely. I've been playing since December of 2014. I've been a member of the forums since the old version of the forums. Not that any of that matters.

They don't give us a date for a reason. For one, they need to evaluate what might have been lost, since, you know that's what compensation is for. If they tell you a week and it doesn't happen, you'll get upset and say they break promises all the time. Take for example the Dev roadmaps. Those weren't even promises and people act like Kabam said everything was coming.

I wouldn't expect it to take more than a week for this to get delivered. You don't even have to be in the alliance for it to get delivered to you. If anything, it's just for war anyways and it's off-season so let them do their thing and move on.
    @Demonzfyre ... Weak...no 7.2 and 7.3 explore.... weak

Don't hurt me
    I won't. I agree lol.
    Why haven't you done act 6? With your roster it should be a cakewalk and honestly way more fun than the roster it is "intended" for
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Mauled said:

I mean I thought it was fairly common knowledge that he played at a pretty high tier? He's got an R4 which has been all over forums too.

Very jelly of the Nimrod.

Nimrod is likely my next R3.
    Cannot recommend this enough, Nimrod’s a gem. Any time I see a mutant boss on a non-AW-boss spot anywhere in the game (except Bishop), it’s immediately Nimrod o’clock
    How much of a difference does nimrods sig make? Took mine to r3 unduped mainly for fighting against kitty prydes.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Graves_3 said:

Guytennis said:

I had honestly thought you have all content in game explored. Surprised to see that act 6 only at 38% is it because you think act 6 after the nerf is not endgame content?
    I just don't have any interest in doing it right now. I'll do it at some point but really just dont want to . I'm not 100% on everything but I have done completion for everything but the last variant.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Wicket329 said:

Mauled said:

I mean I thought it was fairly common knowledge that he played at a pretty high tier? He's got an R4 which has been all over forums too.

Cannot recommend this enough, Nimrod’s a gem. Any time I see a mutant boss on a non-AW-boss spot anywhere in the game (except Bishop), it’s immediately Nimrod o’clock
    How much of a difference does nimrods sig make? Took mine to r3 unduped mainly for fighting against kitty prydes.
    Sig is huge for his damage output. Increases his passive shock, energy vulnerability, and energize potency and duration (also unstoppable, but that doesn’t get more potent because that’s not a thing). He’s my first (and only for the foreseeable future) r4 and I have no regrets.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Guytennis said:

Rasilover said:

People really need to read the announcement completely

Don’t expect people to have good reading comprehension
    My reading comprehension is excellent. If you returned an item to a store and they told you you’d get some of your money back on Wednesday and the rest at a ‘later date’, would you just say ok? Or would you maybe post and ask, when can I can the rest of my money back. I hardly think asking for clarification of a vague explanation implies a lack of reading comprehension. Obviously Kabam doesn’t want to overpromise which is their prerogative, but I’m always surprised when people are satisfied with terrible customer service for a product they are spending their hard earned money on. Maybe it’s just me.

Had I originally posted, ‘when is the later date we should be expecting the additional compensation?’, would all this have been avoided?
    This isn't anything like returning a item to the store. Most retailers are going to give you your refund right away. Credit card returns can take 3-5 days to refund the money but it isn't the retailer, it's the bank.

Kabam isn't giving you a date because of they don't show, the community gets mad.
    Missing the point entirely. Why is ‘later’ acceptable? 3 to 5 days gives the customer an expectation. I’d like to hang out with you soon. I’ll call you later. Don’t you need clarification? Or will you sit by the phone waiting forever.

Spoiler alert, we’re probably never hanging out. But you never know.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

H3t3r said:

Wicket329 said:

Mauled said:

Sig is huge for his damage output. Increases his passive shock, energy vulnerability, and energize potency and duration (also unstoppable, but that doesn’t get more potent because that’s not a thing). He’s my first (and only for the foreseeable future) r4 and I have no regrets.
    I'm having this discussion right now if an unduped r3 will out perform my r5 200 because of how much damage comes from those sp2 shocks. Personally I'm betting on the 5* being stronger still. Here's hoping for a dupe before this featured ends and I'll pump sigs into him.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Guytennis said:

Guytennis said:

Rasilover said:

My reading comprehension is excellent. If you returned an item to a store and they told you you’d get some of your money back on Wednesday and the rest at a ‘later date’, would you just say ok? Or would you maybe post and ask, when can I can the rest of my money back. I hardly think asking for clarification of a vague explanation implies a lack of reading comprehension. Obviously Kabam doesn’t want to overpromise which is their prerogative, but I’m always surprised when people are satisfied with terrible customer service for a product they are spending their hard earned money on. Maybe it’s just me.

Had I originally posted, ‘when is the later date we should be expecting the additional compensation?’, would all this have been avoided?
    This isn't anything like returning a item to the store. Most retailers are going to give you your refund right away. Credit card returns can take 3-5 days to refund the money but it isn't the retailer, it's the bank.

Kabam isn't giving you a date because of they don't show, the community gets mad.
    Missing the point entirely. Why is ‘later’ acceptable? 3 to 5 days gives the customer an expectation. I’d like to hang out with you soon. I’ll call you later. Don’t you need clarification? Or will you sit by the phone waiting forever.

Because they don't know how long it will take to evaluate who was affected and how much they were.

I work in retail. When my customer orders some that is coming in on a purchase order because we're out, we don't give them a date of that P.O. We tell them we'll call them or give at least a 2 week buffer. We do that because the P.O can arrive late from the vendor. We don't want to promise them a date because they get mad if it doesn't arrive on time. Same concept here.
    Agreed. I can't even begin to count how many times I've orders things because a customer asked and my vendor be out. Luckily my customers are a bit more understanding than MCoC players.
  • Options
    ChadBuster72ChadBuster72 Posts: 27
    They should compensate the whole alliance regardless if you played or not, because a lot of people that usually play choose not to because it’s not worth the frustration with all the game issues.
  • Options

They should compensate the whole alliance regardless if you played or not, because a lot of people that usually play choose not to because it’s not worth the frustration with all the game issues.

Placement phase already happened before the bug. If you didn't join war, that's on you.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I am wondering when they will compensate us for the lag . The game has been so slow today playing has been a nightmare and it’s an incredibly widespread thing
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I am wondering when they will compensate us for the lag . The game has been so slow today playing has been a nightmare and it’s an incredibly widespread thing

Incredibly wide spread? I’ve not experienced any slow down, and as far as I’ve seen here on the forums only 3 or 4 people in total have complained about it.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

JessieS said:

Incredibly wide spread? I’ve not experienced any slow down, and as far as I’ve seen here on the forums only 3 or 4 people in total have complained about it.
    My alt account is super slow, but my main has no issues. I run both from the same phone.
  • Options

Guytennis said:

Guytennis said:

Rasilover said:

Because they don't know how long it will take to evaluate who was affected and how much they were.

I work in retail. When my customer orders some that is coming in on a purchase order because we're out, we don't give them a date of that P.O. We tell them we'll call them or give at least a 2 week buffer. We do that because the P.O can arrive late from the vendor. We don't want to promise them a date because they get mad if it doesn't arrive on time. Same concept here.
    I also work in retail. When I’m out of stock and need to order merchandise, if I can’t provide a delivery window my customers take their business elsewhere.
  • Options

Guytennis said:

Guytennis said:

Guytennis said:

Rasilover said:

I also work in retail. When I’m out of stock and need to order merchandise, if I can’t provide a delivery window my customers take their business elsewhere.
    Well maybe set your expectations with them a bit better. Our customers are willing to wait on purchase orders and take possession of their items when they get delivered from the vendor.
    You also keep giving time frames. Two week buffer. 3-5 days to get my money back. What’s the time table for the compensation?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre how often do you find yourself using that Cull Obsidian? Being considering investing in mine since I’ve got a Guardian but I’m still a bit hesitant on pulling the trigger
This discussion has been closed.