**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to r2?

JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I do not have a large roster in 6*s, and my god tiers are already r2. Just got my catalysts, should I r2 anyone else?

Who to r2? 45 votes

Cull Obsidian
2%
Shannok 1 vote
Sym Supreme
24%
LeNoirFaineantzuffyDenzel116Schmittonyou2KRANꓘEtherionGodGinjabredMonstaThoye3HoitadoScrubhanGrassKnuckles 11 votes
Punisher 2099
13%
TerraMalreck04ReignkingTWLady_TrinityLBN1Riptide368 6 votes
Kang with Apoc Synergy
13%
Foxhero007JuggerNotBlackshadow0203SkyLord70000casual0Barani7da 6 votes
Save catalysts for a r3 or for a better 6* pull
48%
DeeparviSIlverProfessorSpeedbumpEgretM4Cap366Colonaut123RockyshockyPikoluEtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusEwell65SSS69Spider_RicoKrishna24Be_SomebodyDrauglinOakenshieldUltragamerFire_3MutantA___4444Hickdog27 22 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    sym supreme isn't bad, but if you've got other nullifiers, he's not up there with the rest (claire, doom, etc.) what are your other options?
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Terra said:

Save imo. Better options exist.

people don't talk about p2099 much. Shame since he's amazing
    Couple guys I know swear by punisher 2099. He gets slept on a lot. I've been meaning to learn how to use him, just have been lazy.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme
    Didn’t see last Option
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Just got a hulk buster from the SQ cavs today, does that change anything?
  • Options
    Sym Supreme
    JustAGuy said:

To me, no. To a lot of other people, yeah
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    JustAGuy said:

i wouldn't rank him up over the options you already gave us. maybe cull and kang but not sym
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Kang with Apoc Synergy
    You’ve got to be in the Kang Gang
  • Options

sym supreme isn't bad, but if you've got other nullifiers, he's not up there with the rest (claire, doom, etc.) what are your other options?

Other options are Green Goblin, Electra, Super Skrull, Black Panther Civil War, Mister Sinister, And Dormammu. They aren’t very good though, so I put realistic options. Arguments can be made for some of these champs, but I don’t know how well it would be.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099
    JustAGuy said:

Other options are Green Goblin, Electra, Super Skrull, Black Panther Civil War, Mister Sinister, And Dormammu. They aren’t very good though, so I put realistic options. Arguments can be made for some of these champs, but I don’t know how well it would be.
    Dormammu is the only decent one there. Excellent power control, immunities and decent damage.
    I'd still say P2099, he just has a learning curve.
    Dormammu doesn't, he just demands M-M attacks plus special 2 cycling
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099

You’ve got to be in the Kang Gang

I have a r2 Kang. He hits hard at 20 stacks.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme
    Sym Supreme is a bit of a niche champ but he is arguably the best champ in the game for some matchups. Cosmic destroyer and fantastic nullify. Everyone should have a ranked Sym in their toolbox.