**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whats the point in releasing only 1 half of the final SQ chapter?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I think honestly it’s because this month has sucked so much. Dragging out the side quests with locked content only adds to the dull pain of it all, (like ripping of a band aid slowly). This month would be a drag even if the EQ was able to be completed today…or when it will be,..next week.
    We will all be there to complete it though…
    It’s just been a slow drag.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    This is a non-issue.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Primis00 said:

Feels like completely pointless move that couldve been prevented if you planned this better by making it 4 chapters instead of 3. I thought i was going to be able to explore the entire thing today but instead you only get half the rewards for the chapter which is basically pointless. Either release the full thing this week or the full thing next week. This just shows extremely poor planning by the questing team.

Its in Kabam's best interest to keep us logging in. Preventing us from steamrolling side quests is one of these ways in doing so.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    I figure if it takes 15 minutes to do, why make me wait a week?

I'm not remotely engaged, nor do the rewards make the wait worthwhile (like SOP for example) so I cannot understand the point.

Probably why I'm a dumb blue collar guy instead of a game developer.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Feeney234 said:

Primis00 said:

Feels like completely pointless move that couldve been prevented if you planned this better by making it 4 chapters instead of 3. I thought i was going to be able to explore the entire thing today but instead you only get half the rewards for the chapter which is basically pointless. Either release the full thing this week or the full thing next week. This just shows extremely poor planning by the questing team.

Its in Kabam's best interest to keep us logging in. Preventing us from steamrolling side quests is one of these ways in doing so.
    I don’t see that. People login to do a lot of different things…arenas / EQ that still need completion etc. I know many that don’t bother with these SQ anymore at all,..for all kinds of reasons. Let’s think if locking up the last week of a already uninteresting one will give people the motivation they need to login to the game ….🤔
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    I'm always annoyed by exploration rewards in SQ. Permanent content I appreciate it more in. I'd rather see exploration rewards spread out as exploration for each week in SQs vs at the end of the whole thing.