**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino vs Archangel: who to R3?

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Archangel isn’t duped.
Got one Mutant T5CC but two great rank ups. But which one??
Over to you Forum

Domino vs Archangel: who to R3? 49 votes

Domino
28%
pseudosaneBrijeshIzze_KingReignkingTWFabwiziRenaxqqEtherealityChatterofforumsAGENT_A7KLBN1nuhariDiplodocusSammyDePapaMidnite007 14 votes
Archangel
71%
F4k3_GaM3rTerraGarloMoosetiptronicRockypantherxEtjamaEtherionGodEwell65SSS69NimorSwarmOfRavensMCOCHazzaRax38ShiroiharaChikelBollandGiuliameijRouger4DracarusCeltic1981Riptide 35 votes

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Archangel
    If domino is unduped , I had went with AA.
    If domino is duped , I had went with domino.
    Further , RH synergy for the win!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Archangel

AA unduped is just damage, Domino unduped has all the utility anyways. Unless you are pushing content that has awakening gems, i would go domino.
    Dont listen to the domino haters, she is useful and fun.

AA is equally, if more, useful and fun
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Noobda said:

If domino is unduped , I had went with AA.
    If domino is duped , I had went with domino.
    Further , RH synergy for the win!

My Domino is duped…
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    23 votes for AA vs 4 votes for Domino

Tks MCOC forums for your poll responses
  • Domino
    Terra said:

AA unduped is just damage, Domino unduped has all the utility anyways. Unless you are pushing content that has awakening gems, i would go domino.
    Dont listen to the domino haters, she is useful and fun.

AA is equally, if more, useful and fun
    ehhh. unduped his utility drops significantly. even sig1, i would agree with you.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Domino
    AA is not really THAT useful unless he's duped. He basically NEEDS at least sig 1 to give you the utility he is well known for.

Domino is good unduped, her dupe just adds some burst damage but it's rng-based and you basically need highish/max sig for this extra damage to mean anything. A sig 20
    Domino's extra damage is too trivial for even bothering with her sig. A duped AA is so gamechanging that if I were you I'd wait to dupe him to R3.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Domino
    I was late to the Domino party; got her as a 6 and was my only mutant to rank up to r3. She's been shockingly effective -- she will just turn some problem nodes off at times.

AA I would want duped. Never used him unduped.