Options

Team Building for Carina V2 Abyss Challenges

124»

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,260 ★★★★★

I just hope to pull knull . If he's there i can remove Mysterio and peni.

Right. So pulled knul yesterday and duped him too. Instant r3 . Decided to go into abyss golbil challenge. This is the team

1 revive fight for DH with knull. Each corruption cycle with 50 living abyss can knock of 30% at minimum.

For luke cage once you get in the loop it's easy. Also if your phase is running out, hold heavy but don't throw and he'll throw his special. Very good succes rate with that technique so far. I died because I was not running max glass canon and the -4 health per second slowly chipped me down (along with the health lost getting the fight setup)

I'll report back on whether 4* anti venom works
    Oh I used a 4* Anti venom, soloed OML pretty safely.

I also threw him at Joe Fixit and for some reason lady luck was smiling at me, he rolled permanent hearts first time. I got him down to about 20%, only died due to a shock heavy attack they tend to throw in the second phase of abyss charges
    Thanks. Mines at r4 4* so I'll rank him up then. Good tip for Joe. I just finished the luke cage cheese and it was so long and boring . Feel drowsy. A phot finish almost.

Of I'm understanding correctly, you took him down to 20% and not by 20%? Of i can get even close to the luck i had with my recent crystals i could get regen fast. Did you turn off suciides for OML and Joe? Or did you have it on in the first place? Who for havok?
    Sorry for the late response, I didn’t have any time to check the forum yesterday really! I hope it’s not too late to help

Yes I took 80% of his health away, and got him down to 20%. Could have soloed if not for that heavy attack, there were plenty of charges left.

No suicides at all, don’t have them unlocked. I used Venom for Havok. I could share my plan for the run if that would be helpful?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    @BitterSteel

Right. So pulled knul yesterday and duped him too. Instant r3 . Decided to go into abyss golbil challenge. This is the team

1 revive fight for DH with knull. Each corruption cycle with 50 living abyss can knock of 30% at minimum.

For luke cage once you get in the loop it's easy. Also if your phase is running out, hold heavy but don't throw and he'll throw his special. Very good succes rate with that technique so far. I died because I was not running max glass canon and the -4 health per second slowly chipped me down (along with the health lost getting the fight setup)

I also threw him at Joe Fixit and for some reason lady luck was smiling at me, he rolled permanent hearts first time. I got him down to about 20%, only died due to a shock heavy attack they tend to throw in the second phase of abyss charges
    Thanks. Mines at r4 4* so I'll rank him up then. Good tip for Joe. I just finished the luke cage cheese and it was so long and boring . Feel drowsy. A phot finish almost.

Of I'm understanding correctly, you took him down to 20% and not by 20%? Of i can get even close to the luck i had with my recent crystals i could get regen fast. Did you turn off suciides for OML and Joe? Or did you have it on in the first place? Who for havok?
    Sorry for the late response, I didn’t have any time to check the forum yesterday really! I hope it’s not too late to help

Yes I took 80% of his health away, and got him down to 20%. Could have soloed if not for that heavy attack, there were plenty of charges left.

No suicides at all, don’t have them unlocked. I used Venom for Havok. I could share my plan for the run if that would be helpful?
    Hey thanks. But I did the full thing today morning. Your tip on Joe fixit was a big help though. Got him down in a revive or two with anti venom.

My first run I got lucky and he proced regen but I had forgotten to turn on dexterity so that run ended at 60%. And then several "attempts"later by getting hit with heavy attacks I finished him with anti venom itself. And thanks for suggesting venom too. He got havok down in 3 revs
  • Options

I'd suggest unlocking suicides. I used to hate them for a long time but after unlocking them as recently as dec end for carona inhuman, there's no turning back. Sure I switch it to place D but it really helps in abyss and arena
  • Options
    I don't know if you're still keeping track or even need it OP but just posting here as an update. Fairly decent team. Collecter as always was a pain. Running suicides helps a lot with prof x and 4 charges since you don't need to heal . At all . Apoc does some major lifting with his damage. All 6* are r3. Used kitty for Hyperion to tank specials. Mordo is also a good place to ramp apocs anti evade mechanic. Used prof x without suicides for luke. Didn't solo but got it done

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,649 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

I don't know if you're still keeping track or even need it OP but just posting here as an update. Fairly decent team. Collecter as always was a pain. Running suicides helps a lot with prof x and 4 charges since you don't need to heal . At all . Apoc does some major lifting with his damage. All 6* are r3. Used kitty for Hyperion to tank specials. Mordo is also a good place to ramp apocs anti evade mechanic. Used prof x without suicides for luke. Didn't solo but got it done

@AverageDesi Any idea how many revives that took you? I have a solid mutant roster but still haven't pulled a usable Stryfe, so your team may be who I take in.

Edit: Also, who did you end up making a Horseman?
  • Options

@Squirrelguy i made colossus a horseman.
  • Options
    Small correction, dh wasn't a solo because I quit out to give prof x a charge
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Sorry for asking something on this wel worded post!
    Do we have a challanger guide for full path 3?
  • Options
    Did it yesterday. Team

Moleman(r3)Void(r5)Longshot (r3)Falcon(r5)Warlock(r3)

Darkhawk- 1 rev Void

LC -3 revives Moleman

Oml - 1rev Void

Havok 1rev Warlock

Dormammu 3 Revs Falcon

Joe solo void

Mordo 3 Revs void

Htd 1 rev with moleman toll 60% then void solo

VTD 1 rev Longshot

Hyperion 2rev Longhsot

Champion 1 rev Longhsot

Cyclops used all champs and a team revs. Best option is warlock parry heavy