**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gender Hashtags

Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey, just wondering if there’s a reason that gender hashtags haven’t been implemented in game, seeing as there are a number of objectives (particularly this month) that are gender specific.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Gender tags do exist in game right?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @AverageDesi I believe the search/selection option is not there for #male or #female. While the tag is on the champs themselves. I think that is what the OP is getting at.
    Honostly, from the title. I was afraid this was about something else completely. (creating more than the 2 that exist for example)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I feel like this could become controversial.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    We would need a tag called #triggered for the inevitable forum explosion.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

@AverageDesi I believe the search/selection option is not there for #male or #female. While the tag is on the champs themselves. I think that is what the OP is getting at.
    Honostly, from the title. I was afraid this was about something else completely. (creating more than the 2 that exist for example)

Like Sentinel defining themselves as binary, you mean.
    This was an excellent joke
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I doubt it. There are no trans characters in MCOC right now and I don't see them adding any of the current trans Marvel characters in as they are all pretty unknown. Unless they want to add Daredevil (Earth 1045)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

I doubt it. There are no trans characters in MCOC right now and I don't see them adding any of the current trans Marvel characters in as they are all pretty unknown. Unless they want to add Daredevil (Earth 1045)
    I don't mind at all. I'm respective to all inclusions. I'm simply seeing it becoming an issue for some.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I don't mind at all. I'm respective to all inclusions. I'm simply seeing it becoming an issue for some.
    Oh definitely, people had an issue with Herc having a romance synergy with Wolvie. But what can you do, you know
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Oh definitely, people had an issue with Herc having a romance synergy with Wolvie. But what can you do, you know
    Put those people in a cage with a hungry lion?

I mean, we educate!

I do think it would be a good idea for Kabam to release temporary tags if they do events like this so it is easy to filter your roster. At the moment being female matters, but next month it could be champions that have been involved with Kang in any of the marvel storylines and unless you’re something of a marvel savant you might not know who these are
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited March 2022

Like Sentinel defining themselves as binary, you mean.
    Sentinal IS neither female/male thou. Since it is a robot. So put no tag on it.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Given the infinite possibilities in a multiverse and therefore in how they'd tag characters (and the seemingly infinite ability of people to be offended), I'd suggest kabam steer well clear of this particular tinderbox. Leave it untagged and to people's imaginations.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Besides, it would be weird to classify some champs, like most of the robots or aliens about.

Then don't. There are also plenty of champs with neither hero nor villain nor merc tags. No need to put a tag on a champ that doesn't need one. Would still be nice to be able to filter for champs when such objectives come up