**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Dragon Man worth Rank 3?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Is Dragon Man worth Rank 3? 53 votes

Yes - Absolutely a great addition to any roster
56%
SpeedbumpcaptaincushCrusaderjrUnsilentrcm201710or_StrongRockypantherx_Sham_ThiartcKRANꓘPGK88FilledPizzaMauledMCOCHazzaLpoo30ish0casual0HoitadoSparty6Burrito2525 30 votes
Perhaps - depends on your roster
32%
SnakeEyes69heruheru511ShaggyMKennadoQuikPikMoosetiptronicGrootman1294RockyshockyAMS94Phillip14233EtherealityScrubhanOakenshieldNalak8Final_OrderMenToWolvesMaxBozo 17 votes
No - he’s fine at Rank 2
11%
DrZolaMagicBentonzuffyGoddessIliasWine_Lovermagnus_xix 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    He was my first mystic R5 and I love the guy. He is a cosmic slayer. Great battlegrounds defender as well. I wouldn’t take him over Doom or Tigra but he is very high on my list
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    I've said this many times before and I'll say it again.

DragonMan is an absolutely awesome champ... but he's not your average Mystic, which is not a bad a thing actually. Problem is that EVERYONE in the game NEEDS one or two solid, high rank traditional Mystic ( think Doom, BWCV, SorcSupreme, SymSupreme, Diablo with Nullify pre-fight, etc) because there is just too much content in the game that depends on you having access to a reliable nullify/stagger and/or power controlling Mystic. Doom and BWCV are hands down the epitome of utility Mystics.

So the wise decision is to R3 that DragonMan only if you already have at least one other R3 traditional Mystic. If you do then sure, R3 that Dragon.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Uhhh yeah
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    While I completely agree with the posts above about having a Doom/BWCV/Diablo like object potentially ahead of ranking DragonMan, I have to say I have so much fun with him that he was an easy rank 2 and will likely be the target of the next Mystic T5CC that I form.

That said, in full transparency I already have BWCV and Diablo at R3, and am holding a fully formed Mystic T5CC for Doom assuming he ever graces me with his presence. (Have a max sig 5* already).

So, really does depend on your roster and how much you enjoy him.