**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Found a familiar face in Battlegrounds…

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Just thought it was crazy that I actually recognized the username that I was randomly matched against. Small world. GG @Ercarret

Anyone else been matched with someone they knew of? Always been interested in the non-Kang teams in area and such, but this may be the first time I’ve recognized someone.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I've matched with one of the og legends AbudullaX87 in arena. Had a screenshot but lost it
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Matched with Swedeah just after the Battlegrounds issue was solved and it started working fine. He won the first round , I won the second.
    On the third round , Swedeah brought up his Vision AOU against my Apocalypse and I ended up being defeated in the 3rd round.
    I will happily accept my defeat against Swedeah any day lol .
  • Options
    Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★

Just thought it was crazy that I actually recognized the username that I was randomly matched against. Small world. GG @Ercarret

Anyone else been matched with someone they knew of? Always been interested in the non-Kang teams in area and such, but this may be the first time I’ve recognized someone.

Got matched with youtuber Xander Scar. got the W too!
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited March 2022

Is bwcv that good against ibom? U using her on posion phase right?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Is bwcv that good against ibom? U using her on posion phase right?
    @The_man001 I have suicides on, she is R3, and in her poison phase so she shredded him. Nothing too special, but I think once I built up to my second sp2 (easy with the power gain on the first poison sp2) I switched to the incinerate mode and got some mega damage.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Didn't play much because matches took forever to load. But cool to match peopl.