Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Found a familiar face in Battlegrounds…

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 ★★★★★

Just thought it was crazy that I actually recognized the username that I was randomly matched against. Small world. GG @Ercarret

Anyone else been matched with someone they knew of? Always been interested in the non-Kang teams in area and such, but this may be the first time I’ve recognized someone.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I've matched with one of the og legends AbudullaX87 in arena. Had a screenshot but lost it
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Matched with Swedeah just after the Battlegrounds issue was solved and it started working fine. He won the first round , I won the second.
    On the third round , Swedeah brought up his Vision AOU against my Apocalypse and I ended up being defeated in the 3rd round.
    I will happily accept my defeat against Swedeah any day lol .
  • Options
    Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★

Just thought it was crazy that I actually recognized the username that I was randomly matched against. Small world. GG @Ercarret

Anyone else been matched with someone they knew of? Always been interested in the non-Kang teams in area and such, but this may be the first time I’ve recognized someone.

Got matched with youtuber Xander Scar. got the W too!
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited March 2022

Is bwcv that good against ibom? U using her on posion phase right?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 ★★★★★

Is bwcv that good against ibom? U using her on posion phase right?
    @The_man001 I have suicides on, she is R3, and in her poison phase so she shredded him. Nothing too special, but I think once I built up to my second sp2 (easy with the power gain on the first poison sp2) I switched to the incinerate mode and got some mega damage.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Didn't play much because matches took forever to load. But cool to match peopl.