**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most embarrassing mcoc moment?

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★

Ercarret said:

I also remember nuking myself to death against an Electro once. I figured I just needed to take him down as quickly as possible so I brought Cosmic Ghost Rider to just SP2 him into oblivion. I had never really read Electro's abilities so I just thought that he did damage whenever you make contact with him. That day I learned that he reflects part of the damage you deal back at you, so when I threw my mighty SP2 I died instantly.

I say this with the greatest love and respect for you @Ercarret but I feel like you may still not have read Electro’s abilities ;)

Fair enough. What I meant by "reflect" was that the damage he deals to you isn't a static X HP/hit but is rather reflective of the damage you deal to him.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

35+ revives to beat 6.3.1 Medusa. Finally I said it... Relief...

I beat Medusa at 2:00 a.m. one night. I was so sleep-deprived, that I thought as soon as she got her three Furies for Auto block, she had it for the rest of the time. So as soon as she got autoblock I would just have my guys die and then start over and chipped away at her health.

I think it was 800 units. Glad I wasn't the only one throwing revives at her.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Selling a few of my base 4*s to get my first 5*. One of them was a Mags (pre-buff). Can you guess what I pulled?
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Ranked up Mordo over Nick Fury as a four star cause he had a bigger pi
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Using a tech champ against magneto thinking that I've a class advantage.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    The time I used Nimrod against Guardian. It took me a nanosecond after I pressed the fight button to realize what I got myself into. I was pretty deep into the quest, and I was out of revives so I didn't want to quit out of the fight (I needed nimrod for the boss fight). The fight was easily doable but it was just painfully long. I was hitting for 300 dmg on my mediums lol. Took me about 300 hits to get him down. I furthered my pain by forgetting to parry before 2 sp2s (nimrod was unawakened so no unblockable sps) so they both got autoblocked.
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    taking darkhawk to r3 for thronebreaker and cyber weekend deals :< sig 200 now xD
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Took me to level 20 to start doing arena. I thought it was real time PvP and I was too embarrassed that I would suck. What a muppet.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Using a tech champ against magneto thinking that I've a class advantage.

You can if the tech champ isnt metal or if its nimrod or omega sentinel(Both immune to Mags AAR)
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Back in the day taking my 4* sim as my 1st r2 and r3 just bc he was my 1st 4 star was stuck at Thanos until I pulled Starky
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    My first & only attempt at the 6.4.6 Grandmaster
    I ate most of the special 1s he threw in the fight, got him wounded may be only 2-3 times, burning close to 2500 units worth of items to get past 6.4
    Worst part was that I took the path on which u can only take 3 blunders....so missing any Sp1 meant an instant KO for my champ, & if I remember correctly u don't keep the charges earned in that fight before being KO, unlike 7.3 & 7.4 Kang
    That fight scarred me so much that I didn't even attempt SOP final week even though the rewards were tempting to me

Another one was when I spent 500 units at beating Uncollected Darkhawk boss just for the completion run.... didn't go for exploration after that
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    In my arena streak I ran out of my 5 star champs so I go to the 3 4 star arena do my stuff. Go back to my 4 5 star arena and have my auto fill with 4 star champs that are r4 and yeah thought autofill would fill it with 5 stars but it was begin match. It was ****
  • Options
    beaker1000beaker1000 Posts: 47
    Using 65 revives on the Superior Kang fight knowing some people solo him....
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian
    AMS94 said:

My first & only attempt at the 6.4.6 Grandmaster
    I ate most of the special 1s he threw in the fight, got him wounded may be only 2-3 times, burning close to 2500 units worth of items to get past 6.4
    Worst part was that I took the path on which u can only take 3 blunders....so missing any Sp1 meant an instant KO for my champ, & if I remember correctly u don't keep the charges earned in that fight before being KO, unlike 7.3 & 7.4 Kang
    That fight scarred me so much that I didn't even attempt SOP final week even though the rewards were tempting to me

Another one was when I spent 500 units at beating Uncollected Darkhawk boss just for the completion run.... didn't go for exploration after that

Dude, I took the same path against the GM and used pretty much just as much units 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Here’s my new M.E.M.

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I think my moment actually happened yesterday.

I had just been promoted to Officer in my longtime alliance, and had been working on a new defence placement. I then proceeded to outline what band I wanted, thinking each BG got to choose their own three bans

Needless to say, the other officers took great pleasure in informing me that it’s actually 3 bans across the alliance. Day 1 on the job and I’ve already lost all my credibility…
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Probably dealing killing special attack blows to gwenpools in general and any arena team featuring Heimdall, throwing the phone down in triumph and not noticing until after a KO causing combo to my champ that both are extremely difficult to drop with what normally works well.

Then I rant about the ole 1% bug and blame kabam because its better than admitting I'm an idiot.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    That, and continually trying to intercept Rhino.
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Choosing Blade over CAIW in a 5* nexus in my 2nd month of playing the game cuz I thought my 4* CAIW would be more than enough :(
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Definitely the worst was my first true attempt at RoL. This was back during perfect block days. My only Starlord was 3* and without sig so I opted to take 4* Dr. Strange in with perfect block team and 3* Guillotine.

I reached Scarlet Witch with relative ease, maybe 3-4 revives per fight. And then the nightmare began. I spent nearly an Odin's worth of units, a large portion of which I purchased, to take witch down. I spent over a week inside that quest trying to down Wolverine with Guillotine, even to the point of getting booted from my alliance for not having my top team available for multiple AQs. Finally after getting Wolverine to around 50k hp with Guillotine I had the bright idea to load up on revives and use Strange to finish the fight, stalling to sp3 and using Fate Seal to prevent him from healing and chipping him down that way. Only problem being I didn't actually have the revives to attempt that, so I ended up quitting days after.
  • Options
    HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    Using Corvus aganist Ebony in an arena fight B)
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Using Corvus aganist Ebony in an arena fight B)

I did this in aw a long time ago thinking the match was bugged when I couldn't land a single hit. I posted about it in my line chat boy I felt stupid when I was informed 😒
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

This says a lot

Ayo what's she doing 😂😂😂😂 GM looked like pissed as hell too