What are some dislikable things about really good champs?

13»

Comments

• SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Moon Knight and Daredevil Classic combo don’t chain to special properly. Oh wait, you want really good champs, then never mind…

I hate it when I purposely left Hercules with 1% into the next fight and his immortality failed to trigger. Worse on AW, but I chalk it down to user error 99% of the time.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Member Posts: 271 ★★★

Shang Chi being reliant on his heavy and it having the shortest reach of all time

Lol, understand what you’re saying, but Jane foster would like a word .
    Bro, Archangel would like a word. And his wing should give him a longer reach, not shorter.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    AMS94 said:

Pikolu said:

I personally don't enjoy playing void because it is boring for me to throw a million sp1s and watch the enemy slowly tick down to DoT.

The other is that quake isn't a 6*, I just want someone to use my r4 science gem on 🤣

Void is boring but u like Quake ?? 🤔
    Yes, @AMS94 void takes 0 skill to play, and quake takes a lot of skill to play.
  • tklmctklmc Member Posts: 54
    CMM's early binary activation while holding block for some undexable specials
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    1. HBs heavy reach
    2. Morningstar short and jerky dash back
    3. All champs with double hit first medium (stealth, domino)
    4. Even worse, all champs with double hit final medium (Roblin's makes me hate him)
    5. Morningstar soul counter with suicides after sp3
    6. Champs that rely on intercepts but don't have infuriate (ronin)
    7. Mojo and Cull's block proficiency
    8. Mr f's heavy reach and pushback @Hazzalec 8. Hood not having knockdown bullet refresh in his base kit
    9. Hood needing to dash back twice to activate invisibility
    10. Meph having no repeat power drain ability or nullify full stop
    11. Thor rags animations and immediate shock locked behind an obscure synergy partner or sp3
  • UvoginUvogin Member Posts: 345 ★★★
    Omega Red's extreme dependence on high signature + suicides + sabertooth synergy. Also his heavy attack doesn't refresh an existing degen.
    Killmonger can't stack his regular bleeds.
    Unable to re-parry with Mr. Fantastic cause he keeps evading the first blocked hit, makes him unplayable for me.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    Cable with less dmg when enemy has more power level, i want this guy to be OP ALWAYS XD
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Member Posts: 55
    Hulkbusters heavy whiff in the corner when you are heavy chanining