**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Captain Britain good?

Kazuki_207Kazuki_207 Posts: 33
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Captain Britain is fairly new to the game, what do people think about her?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    She seems above average imo.
    OS seems like the better champion this month.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I like her
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    i like messing around with the 3* we got. She seems like a good champ, nothing extraordinary.
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Vega pulled the 6* and duped so we'll hopefully see a little more of her. Seems like a pretty useful champ but in terms of the mutant class there are better options for sure
  • Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    She seems like a slightly worse version of toad
  • Options
    Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92
    She’s good, but she’s a mutant
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I pulled her while trying to pull OS.

Got to test with her a little, maybe in future meta content/nodes/defenders she can be useful, but at this particular time I can't really get behind her kit. Also requires a lot of specials and running suicides this doesnt work for me.

I watched a live stream of Brian Grant testing her out in various matchups and overall I think he was underwhelmed as well.

Any attacker that cashes in debuffs for damage boost seems like a bad idea. She works slightly better vs. champs that shrug, but to be honest I would still 💯% use apoc over her for them.
  • Options
    I pulled her now as a 6*. Is she any better than cable duped?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★

I pulled her while trying to pull OS.

Got to test with her a little, maybe in future meta content/nodes/defenders she can be useful, but at this particular time I can't really get behind her kit. Also requires a lot of specials and running suicides this doesnt work for me.

I watched a live stream of Brian Grant testing her out in various matchups and overall I think he was underwhelmed as well.

Any attacker that cashes in debuffs for damage boost seems like a bad idea. She works slightly better vs. champs that shrug, but to be honest I would still 💯% use apoc over her for them.

Of course you would use Apoc over her... Apoc is a top mutant in the game. But that's not the question.

I have an r3 Cap Britain and she's not awakened. I actually think she would be worse with suicides because a lot of her damage is from her specials.

When you throw a special 1 (or special 2) you get to start seeing the red numbers (which bypass things like safeguard) and it deals energy burst damage on top of base attack.

Additionally you place debuffs on your opponents based on how you end your combo. As these debuffs either fall off or are shrugged off, she gains prowess.

So against a champ like AV, Kingpin or moleman that shrug debuffs like crazy, her specials can do some pretty crazy damage and the build is pretty fast.

However, I don't usually use her, I consider her a niche champ and Mutant is so loaded with great champs she gets buried and forgotten.