**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone else noticed the increasing intensity of defenders

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve fallen off the game hard lately, but got on today to see how it is
And it seems like the defenders speed and intensity has been amplified a lot

This game used to be considered a “stress reliever” on the App Store - but now it seems to just stress me out
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Deli said:

Sounds like a skill issue

I hope you’re trolling because the agree to disagree ratio on my post shows you’re the minority.

—- if a mod is reading this and can “send to game team”
    The incessant “innovation” and increase in node convolution is making the game far too complex. Y’all really had a wheel and turned it into a square then wondered why the car didn’t run as good.

Y’all need to pull back some, or - make new sections of the game instead of modulating the existing content. It shows that, frankly- the game team is largely incompetent at understanding the premise of what made the game a hit in the first place.
    With inflation and stimulus check spent, decreasing the units per crystal would make be great! Fiening for that dopamine fix…but crystals are unaffordable…

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Lol apparently I'm in the minority here. Maybe my phone just isn't encountering these issues. Sounds like a pain though.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★

Oh, forgot to mention also the classic "AI recovered & contraattack after being hit by special faster than you try to press block" 🤣🤣🤣 Logic?! Nah, not in this game 😂😂😂

My fav is being parried by an opponent that's been doing nothing but holding block for the last 1-2 seconds. Good thing parrying defenders are so rare outside arenas and AW.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

I love the new AI "evading without dexterity triggering" move. Like sliding out from hit. So-called "pixel perfect". But AI can do without triggering dex. Very nice & convenient, Kabam! 👍👍👍

You can do that too…
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Can anyone send videos of these things happening? Like I’ve had some of these issues but I’m low key skeptical of some of the things listed.

Yeah, I mean, it’s true the AI has gotten faster and definitely a lot harder but you can usually react to literally everything the AI does. I think a few of the issues mentioned are simply from a misunderstanding of how the AI operates. For example, getting hit when you dash back is because the enemy AI hits you as you’re in the middle of dashing back. This simply means you either dashed back at an in-opportune moment or dashed back too early. Reminder that you are not immune to attacks while dashing, especially if you time it wrong (with the controls issues this is more prevalent, these AI changes might just be a misunderstanding where some sort of control issue is messing with your dex, reminder that this has been addressed and will eventually be fixed).
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    what i find happening to me the most is the ai will be walking towards me and i go to dash in and they just throw a light out of nowhere and intercept me