**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worth Ranking??

TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Opened 1 cav crystal and out came this beauty...dont know too much about her so is she a good champ?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Oh heck yeah. Depending on where your progress is she is killer and in general is a good champ to have and doesn't need the dupe
  • Options

Oh heck yeah. Depending on where your progress is she is killer and in general is a good champ to have and doesn't need the dupe

im cavalier rn and going for TB. slow and steady wins the race lol
  • Options
    She definitely helped me on my way to TB and was the champ I ranked to become TB.
  • Options

She definitely helped me on my way to TB and was the champ I ranked to become TB.

are synergies worth using or just use her by herself?
  • Options
    The synergy with Warlock is nice, but i usually don't use synergies with her. Just gotta make sure to try and finish the fight with a sp3 in order to have her ramped up for the next fight
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

Opened 1 cav crystal and out came this beauty...dont know too much about her so is she a good champ?

One of the best champ In game and top tier tech for me
    She changed my account when I got her 2 years. She's very versatile and useful champ. And shines from act 6.1 till 7.4.
    I have her at r3 and I use her om daily basis. She will help you through your way to TB. She don't need synergy at all. She don't need her Sig but it awesome to have as it gives extra safety net.
  • Options

One of the best champ In game and top tier tech for me
    She changed my account when I got her 2 years. She's very versatile and useful champ. And shines from act 6.1 till 7.4.
    I have her at r3 and I use her om daily basis. She will help you through your way to TB. She don't need synergy at all. She don't need her Sig but it awesome to have as it gives extra safety net.
    thanks a bunch. definitely will be using her alot
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Definitely r3 worthy
  • Options
    Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92
    Got her too, I’m 15 6*s in and this is the only top tier I’ve gotten, pushing for TB with you. Cheers
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Got her too, I’m 15 6*s in and this is the only top tier I’ve gotten, pushing for TB with you. Cheers

What other 6*s do you have?