CEO 10000000 sorry lagacy

Absolutely insane. First 5 crystals i started coughing then choking. Was not expecting 1 6* yet alone 2 one being the featured

Comments

• Dang good for you!
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I'll assume I missed a reference (most likely known to lagacy viewers) but why is "sorry lagacy" in title?
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Where did that "kabam CEO" saying when pulling a good champ come from anyway and why is it used so often? I'm not sure which I find more overused, "kabam CEO" or "slap in the face" which comes up, well nonstop on game and forums.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 891 ★★★
    Grats! I felt the same way basically getting 25 5* sigs from legendary side quest today! :'(
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

Where did that "kabam CEO" saying when pulling a good champ come from anyway and why is it used so often? I'm not sure which I find more overused, "kabam CEO" or "slap in the face" which comes up, well nonstop on game and forums.

I mean, Seatin used it a billion years ago, but I’m not sure who used it first. It’s from someone joking about being accused of being the CEO of Kabam since that would be the only way to get such a good pull. If you really want it to be explained.
  • HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    1000000 CEO luck according to me is popping 6* in all crystals, anyway nice pulls man
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Absolutely insane. First 5 crystals i started coughing then choking. Was not expecting 1 6* yet alone 2 one being the featured

I hope you don't start "coughing and then choking" when kabam nerfs her under their balance program in the future.
    Congrats for the time tho!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Hope they dont nerf her on you 🤣 congrats!
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I'll assume I missed a reference (most likely known to lagacy viewers) but why is "sorry lagacy" in title?

Lagacy made a "significant" investment in these Cav crystals and it didn't exactly go well lol