**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would you do with a generic six-star AG?

TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I'm really torn between two champs. Nick Fury or Hercules. I already have Herc at 2/35 and can take him to rank 3 whenever, Nick Fury is still at 1/25, but can take him to rank 3 whenever. I have no additional sigs I could currently pump into Herc but am 4 paths away from 7.2 exploration, and halfway through 7.3 exploration, which would give me some generic sig stones. I also already have a 5/65 5-star Nick who is max sig. Just not sure what to do but am leaning towards the newer, exciting champ since I've already played with Nick a ton.

What would you do with a generic six-star AG? 35 votes

Nick Fury
48%
PerfectExampleTotal_Domin01DaileyCaptain_2goodIBlueShiftIColinwhitworth69EndarkenedSuros_moonTimeGenesisParam1988RiptideMatthew950LBN1willrun4adonutGrassKnucklesbaskinrobbinsknowsTnkeesman 17 votes
Hercules
51%
ForwardTerraShaggyMck87_MysterioSCP1504OGAvengerHera1d_of_Ga1actusFilledPizzaMaratoxBocksaroxErcarretRenaxqqLpooSkyLord7000RavenKeeperNalak8HYXIS 18 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Herc is a beast and if you already have Nick ranked as a 5* Herc is definitely worth it!

Have fun obliterating the contest at 1hp
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    You could make a good argument for both of those champs deserving it but I think that you ultimately will benefit more with an awakened 5* Nick Fury and an awakened 6* Hercules than two awakened Nick Furys.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

You could make a good argument for both of those champs deserving it but I think that you ultimately will benefit more with an awakened 5* Nick Fury and an awakened 6* Hercules than two awakened Nick Furys.

Yeah…but TWO eyes…..TWO!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    I like your name OP