**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I took the plunge…

I awakened my King Groot over Knull, SM2099, and Shang-Chi. I know many people will say that was unwise but KG is sustainable with A+ regeneration (I have put 100 signature stones into him) and B+ damage. Plus, he can easily access both debuffs and buffs, he doesn’t require any synergies, and he doesn’t rely on parry or a specific rotation. Call me crazy but I think I made the right choice.

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    B+ Damage? KG definitely has A+ damage, even without his synergies. I mean, pausable poisons, man.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Props my man! KG was underrated before his buff but somehow he seems even MORE underrated now! He is has been one of my top 3 champs for act 7 exploration (as a 5/65)!
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I got 6* Knull and KG and an awakening gem from Act 7 completion, Decisions decisions !!!
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

B+ Damage? KG definitely has A+ damage, even without his synergies. I mean, pausable poisons, man.

Only if the scoreboard goes significantly higher than A...
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I awakened my King Groot over Knull, SM2099, and Shang-Chi. I know many people will say that was unwise but KG is sustainable with A+ regeneration (I have put 100 signature stones into him) and B+ damage. Plus, he can easily access both debuffs and buffs, he doesn’t require any synergies, and he doesn’t rely on parry or a specific rotation. Call me crazy but I think I made the right choice.

Seems like you are trying to convince yourself lol.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    King Groot was my first Cosmic r3 and I don't regret it one bit!
  • Options
    I'm so glad to see new followers of the king! That being said, pair him with ibom, manthing, and squatch and laugh as you quest
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    You chose a champ you enjoy...so you made the right decision.