**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

There have been Paragon related complaints I agree with (like I really felt like 2 r4s was a better bar than 3), however, the extra objectives do not bother me at all. The people who got Paragon should get some extra objectives and when I eventually get Paragon I can enjoy them as well. I do not see this as game breaking or unfair at all. I didn't think it was unfair for TB to have them last year even though I was only Cavalier at the time, it is just the way the game goes.

I disagree with you... it's very easy to become TB, it just depends on your ability . Now Paragon relies solely on real money. this is unfair to those who have no condition.
    Wrong. Paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime. Only time. But time is money yeah?
    Right and wrong.
    Right: time is money.
    Wrong: ‘paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime.’ There just aren’t enough r4 materials to get somebody who is TB without any r4 resources currently to paragon. In time-maybe but it’s just not possible right now.
    Disclaimer: I am just responding to the statement that I quoted.
    Wrong again because if you did SoP last year, high level aq/aw, 100% act 7 and all of carinas and got the 10k unit offer from act 7, all of which can be done without spending any real cash, then you could be paragon right now 🤷
    You are so so wrong.
    SoP, Gauntlet, Carina v1+v2, act 7 100% + 10k offer, pl1+ AW, top30 AQ ain't enough to have three R4 champions.
    Hmmm. Odd. Kabam miike said exactly that when this info dropped. Or is he wrong too?
    That info was wrong. It was very discussed on the thread, but absolutely no answer from Kabam about it
    No... you kept claiming it was wrong but you kept leaving out the other sources because it proved you wrong.
    Nop, the requirements listed by them are not enough
    Yes they are as there are many F2P in top alliances who became Paragon as reported by their alliance mates. You want it to be untrue but it's not. You're salty you didn't have the title on day 1 and for whatever reason, you hate anyone spends money on this game.
    You said many
    Please tell me the numbers
    Honestly that .54 player is an inspiration. They’ve overcome so much.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

There have been Paragon related complaints I agree with (like I really felt like 2 r4s was a better bar than 3), however, the extra objectives do not bother me at all. The people who got Paragon should get some extra objectives and when I eventually get Paragon I can enjoy them as well. I do not see this as game breaking or unfair at all. I didn't think it was unfair for TB to have them last year even though I was only Cavalier at the time, it is just the way the game goes.

I disagree with you... it's very easy to become TB, it just depends on your ability . Now Paragon relies solely on real money. this is unfair to those who have no condition.
    Wrong. Paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime. Only time. But time is money yeah?
    Right and wrong.
    Wrong: ‘paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime.’ There just aren’t enough r4 materials to get somebody who is TB without any r4 resources currently to paragon. In time-maybe but it’s just not possible right now.
    Wrong again because if you did SoP last year, high level aq/aw, 100% act 7 and all of carinas and got the 10k unit offer from act 7, all of which can be done without spending any real cash, then you could be paragon right now 🤷
    You are so so wrong.
    SoP, Gauntlet, Carina v1+v2, act 7 100% + 10k offer, pl1+ AW, top30 AQ ain't enough to have three R4 champions.
    Hmmm. Odd. Kabam miike said exactly that when this info dropped. Or is he wrong too?
    That info was wrong. It was very discussed on the thread, but absolutely no answer from Kabam about it
    No... you kept claiming it was wrong but you kept leaving out the other sources because it proved you wrong.
    Yes they are as there are many F2P in top alliances who became Paragon as reported by their alliance mates. You want it to be untrue but it's not. You're salty you didn't have the title on day 1 and for whatever reason, you hate anyone spends money on this game.
    You said many
    Honestly that .54 player is an inspiration. They’ve overcome so much.
    They've had the toughest road out of all of us.
  • Options
    Lawrenceo96Lawrenceo96 Posts: 59
    Dex and block is still not fixed!!!!!!!!!!! In this eop
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.
    You said many
    6.54 players made to paragon. That's too low
    Oh wait,I is it 6.54 k, now that's some numbers. Didn't knew so many FTP were in top Alliances.
    There are very few FTP players in top alliances. Lets stop this myth that there's more than a less than 20 FTP guys in top 45 alliances. It is disingenuous at best.

I don't know why people are so concerned about others wanting the Paragon requirements to be different. I'm a spender. I completed all content with the exception of SL Carina (will be done once I reach 7k units from arena), I bought the 10k offer once, paid for r4 materials in spring cleaning this year, July 4th last year, black Friday last year, and been in high level AQ but not AW for years. I'm a few shards away from my 4th r4. So what shot does a FTP have to get Paragon at the start? Very little to none.

I have one ftp guy in my alliance and he's the only one I know that is completely FTP. Lets stop the myth that the opportunity is there for all ftp because it is just not true. Now once July 4th happens and the first drop of rewards for EOP then FTP have a legitimate shot at 3 r4 champs. Until then the complaints are valid in my opinion.
    No one said all FTP had the same opportunity. We've only ever said that it was possible because there are some in top alliances. You're just making stuff up now.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Y’all need to seriously have a look at the scaling for the EOP rewards. If you’re Thronebreaker and r4 champs aren’t really imminent, you’re better off using resources elsewhere. Check this out…

4 points gets you 15,000 6-star shards. In other words, 1.5 pulls. 6 points turns the 15,000 into a nexus. 3-choose-1. No extra sigs or t5cc. Higher quality, less quantity.

Now look at 8 points versus 12 points. Both get the nexus and 4 25% selectors. Ten random stones turn into generics. You get an extra 10% t6b and t3a (25% versus 15).

So let’s bake in a few assumptions - for the average player, the finale will be a huge item suck since it’s all four fights in a row. You might be able to stack some objectives but probably not all. And getting 12 points from the first four weeks requires every single objective.

And since the finale doesn’t have separate rewards like SOP, umm…tell me why I shouldn’t stop at 8?
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.
    You said many
    6.54 players made to paragon. That's too low
    Oh wait,I is it 6.54 k, now that's some numbers. Didn't knew so many FTP were in top Alliances.
    There are very few FTP players in top alliances. Lets stop this myth that there's more than a less than 20 FTP guys in top 45 alliances. It is disingenuous at best.

I don't know why people are so concerned about others wanting the Paragon requirements to be different. I'm a spender. I completed all content with the exception of SL Carina (will be done once I reach 7k units from arena), I bought the 10k offer once, paid for r4 materials in spring cleaning this year, July 4th last year, black Friday last year, and been in high level AQ but not AW for years. I'm a few shards away from my 4th r4. So what shot does a FTP have to get Paragon at the start? Very little to none.

I have one ftp guy in my alliance and he's the only one I know that is completely FTP. Lets stop the myth that the opportunity is there for all ftp because it is just not true. Now once July 4th happens and the first drop of rewards for EOP then FTP have a legitimate shot at 3 r4 champs. Until then the complaints are valid in my opinion.
    No one said all FTP had the same opportunity. We've only ever said that it was possible because there are some in top alliances. You're just making stuff up now.
    You're the one implying that FTP have the same opportunity to become Paragon as a spender and it is not even close to true. You need to stop telling your lies and paint an accurate picture of what is really going on before you jump into every comment saying Kabam laid all the rules to become Paragon and its there for you, when it is not.

My original comment wasn't even directed towards you but you must feel like I was talking about you to respond. You basically just snitched on yourself.
    There you go again, twisting everything around again to make an argument out of thin air. I've only ever stated that there are known F2P with 3 r4s and it is possible. I've also said that those f2p are the ones who have been competing in high tier for a very long time and also do arena way more than anyone. No one else in this thread is saying that any and all f2p can be Paragon right now. I'm time sure, because if you ay Long enough, you'll eventually reach it. I've always said there's a few at the top who are f2p with the Paragon title.

I'm not lying and you can find anything I said I this thread to match what you think. But hey, you do you.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★

Hdhjssvv said:

Once I’ve done everything I will be 10,500 tier t3 alpha from my third r4 imagine the pain missing out on paragon July offers because of that

I hope the 4 july offer are excellent but with new title im afraid to be no :/ i have 14k unit i savez unit for 4 july each year because im noob
    The new title has given very little so far except weekly cav crystal calendar, daily and 4h crystals. Hopefully by July there will be more outside of purchases, like gold quest, reduced crystal costs etc
  • Options
    ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    @Bugmat78 that is a good point, that @DrZola has also brought up multiple times. It seems strange that a new title was even introduced when we still only have cavalier objectives for daily and weekly objectives. Obviously TB is a step up from Cavalier, but there was so much more that we never received from TB.

@Kabam Miike why was a new title introduced when so much has been left unfinished for TB? Should we also expect the same for Paragon being that the difference is negligible at the moment? Will there ever be anything added for TB or is it all that it will always be?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

@Bugmat78 that is a good point, that @DrZola has also brought up multiple times. It seems strange that a new title was even introduced when we still only have cavalier objectives for daily and weekly objectives. Obviously TB is a step up from Cavalier, but there was so much more that we never received from TB.

@Kabam Miike why was a new title introduced when so much has been left unfinished for TB? Should we also expect the same for Paragon being that the difference is negligible at the moment? Will there ever be anything added for TB or is it all that it will always be?

TB may be in a weird spot because it was released earlier than planned. It was originally supposed to be tied to something in 7.1 or 7.2 before the Act 6 nerfs and Act 7 total overhaul from the beta. So it may be that TB comes off as an incomplete title because… it is. Maybe it was originally meant to reflect the progress that Paragon now does. I don’t know.

I do hope to see either or both of these titles more fleshed out, with perks like the discounted cavs, appropriately tiered objectives and objective rewards, better Sigil stores, etc., but right now we just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    We need a new crystal without 3 stars at a minimum for being Paragon. New objectives across the board. I shouldn't be concerned with Cavalier anything at this point.

The worst is Summoner advancement, it has veen changed in at least 3 years.
  • Options
    Sunny7Sunny7 Posts: 43
    It really get suck for who still not done paragon title yet
    It should be spender to got paragon easily
    So we that not spend that much can't get those rewards
  • Options
    SeimmerSeimmer Posts: 4
    Question, are we getting the solo event rewards right after it ends or after a few days?
  • Options
    How to gain other point in week two.
  • Options
    Enternity of pain week two. Which category champions should I use to gain another point
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    @Avengerajith Look here
  • Options
    endgamelockedendgamelocked Posts: 11
    worst EQ ever. too much fights for lame rewards. very bad
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Such a fun fight last week. Such a tediously unfun fight this week.
  • Options
    JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    This week wasn't bad at all. Used BWDO and got the 3 points for the week as thronebreaker.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Week 3 can be done with almost any champ. The only thing is that repetitive sp1 dex cycle which bored me after a point.

Just 3-4 things - Intercept,dex sp1, hit blade to make him reach his sp1, Occasional use of your sp (if you don't run suicides) to benefit from the node.
  • Options
    TylerTyler Posts: 37
    I'm done with it after 1st week over paragon title most people don't have 2of the 6 stars at r4 let alone 3 so the few percent that do get the top rewards and also the games lag and controls are still messed up and not fixed. Still to much lag I'm over this eternity of pain quest and the rest who have a problem like mine shouldn't even play it any more either. Good luck with game content with lag and control problems still not fixed. I'm done with it
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Week 3 was my favourite week by far. A lot of fun with bwdo

The Ikaris challenge was fair enough. The Blade challenge had such a small room for error it was annoying. Also, having to play him with a dimensional being was over the top. I got it done but yeah, definitely not what I would characterize as fun. But it is called Eternity of Pain so it is supposed to be hard.
  • Options
    BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★

Rillian said:

Week 3 was my favourite week by far. A lot of fun with bwdo

The Ikaris challenge was fair enough. The Blade challenge had such a small room for error it was annoying. Also, having to play him with a dimensional being was over the top. I got it done but yeah, definitely not what I would characterize as fun. But it is called Eternity of Pain so it is supposed to be hard.
    it's not even that the fights hard but i swear if i get stand up intercepted again i'm gonna throw my phone lmao
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 200 ★★
    For the last week, will it be only 4 bosses? or maybe will it be an extra boss?