**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Good job Kabam

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I usually use this forum when I want to complain about things in the game that doesn't work as intended, and recruit, or if I'm asking for help...just like most of you I assume (sorry for the english spelling btw).

I never made a post praising Kabam, but I'm so pleased with the new input system, that they really deserve this one (at least on a Galaxy S20 5G).

A lot of us, me included, often turn the forums to complain (and sometimes with good reason), and it doesn't matter what Kabam do, there's always someone that will complain (and yes.. I know this post will get a lot of dislikes...which really doesn't make sense).

But the ressources they have used on trying to fix the "input system problem", and then the results... there's still a few minor bugs, but after waiting for 12 months for Kabam to find a solution, I'm not disappointed... did AW, AQ, EQ, SQ etc with the feature enabled and I actually enjoyed playing the game again..so good job Kabam 👍.

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes indeed A for effort
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah... But android did not have that big of a problem for input...
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Glad a few are having no issues. I turned the beta off since the AI now parry you while they hold block.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Not good at all for me. Parry is better, lags are scarce, but 2 out of 3 times I swipe right, my champ throws a heavy instead. Hercules and Kitty (among others) are completely useless with the beta.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,484 Guardian

Glad a few are having no issues. I turned the beta off since the AI now parry you while they hold block.

AI reparried me in battlegrounds without the input beta. I also see them try doing that in act 7 too.