**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good job Kabam

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I usually use this forum when I want to complain about things in the game that doesn't work as intended, and recruit, or if I'm asking for help...just like most of you I assume (sorry for the english spelling btw).

I never made a post praising Kabam, but I'm so pleased with the new input system, that they really deserve this one (at least on a Galaxy S20 5G).

A lot of us, me included, often turn the forums to complain (and sometimes with good reason), and it doesn't matter what Kabam do, there's always someone that will complain (and yes.. I know this post will get a lot of dislikes...which really doesn't make sense).

But the ressources they have used on trying to fix the "input system problem", and then the results... there's still a few minor bugs, but after waiting for 12 months for Kabam to find a solution, I'm not disappointed... did AW, AQ, EQ, SQ etc with the feature enabled and I actually enjoyed playing the game again..so good job Kabam 👍.

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes indeed A for effort
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah... But android did not have that big of a problem for input...
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Glad a few are having no issues. I turned the beta off since the AI now parry you while they hold block.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Not good at all for me. Parry is better, lags are scarce, but 2 out of 3 times I swipe right, my champ throws a heavy instead. Hercules and Kitty (among others) are completely useless with the beta.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,679 Guardian

Glad a few are having no issues. I turned the beta off since the AI now parry you while they hold block.

AI reparried me in battlegrounds without the input beta. I also see them try doing that in act 7 too.