**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What characters would you like added to the game, + what would their build be

Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
For example, I think we should add the cult guy from dr. Strange. Give him something where diff combos place petrifys or slows or whatever. Kinda like Shang chi but purple and mystic.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Not “new” but an updated version of Loki, kinda like what happened to Thor with Thor ragnarok. And give him some type of cool illusion kit
  • Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92

Not “new” but an updated version of Loki, kinda like what happened to Thor with Thor ragnarok. And give him some type of cool illusion kit

That would be sick, kinda like mysterio

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I continue to await the release of HELLCOW aka "Bessie the Bloodbeast".

Once she is released as a playable champion in MCoC, I will do everything in my power to acquire her and then make her my top ranked champion!
  • Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92

I continue to await the release of HELLCOW aka "Bessie the Bloodbeast".

Once she is released as a playable champion in MCoC, I will do everything in my power to acquire her and then make her my top ranked champion!

I will quit f2p if she comes out

• The Bombastic Bagman
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Jack of Hearts make him an energy damage based champ, that builds charges on the opponent that increases the amount of energy damage he deals with each attack.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Captain Britain (MI13), who builds confidence charges as his combo metre increases and can carry them across fights to deal more damage. Losing his combo causes his confidence to stop building, but if he gets another 5-hit combo he regains the ability to get charges. If he gets hit too much, he loses confidence and his charges are removed.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 142 ★★
    The Blob, and have him on a timer go from unstoppable to unblockable to indestructable.
  • Discussions such as this belong in the Character Wishlist Thread 3.0, please direct any of your dream champion ideas there.
This discussion has been closed.