**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on Corvus in current Meta

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just 100% Abyss, went with Cosmic Abyss nexus in hope of pulling either Hercules, Odin, Hyperion, CGR in this order but Hercules was reason for going Cosmic. However out of the 10 champs, Corvus was the obvious choice. Regret not going for mutant class as I'd like to get Kitty, Red Magneto, Stryfe, Storm. What's done is done, I should be used to these disappointments.

Back to main reason of post: with the health of defenders going up (I haven't checked the Act 8 beta to see what those health numbers are looking like, also have no idea how Corvus performed in Act 7 especially the later ones), several attackers now are able to take down these big health defenders without having to depend on charges and cool downs, sometimes even in relatively fewer hits.
How is Corvus holding up now? Or he is still as good as he was?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He is good even now however champs like hyperion, Hercules, venompool, venom, CGR are used much more because of their reliability
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    If Corvus didn't charges limitation , without a doubt he would be a top 5 champ in the game and no. 1 cosmic .

Sadly he isn't any of them now .
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    He struggles in larger healthpools.
    He's still at the upper echelon but far from the best.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    He’s mainly just used to blitz content with lower healthpools like aw/eq now. Herc powercrept him as well
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Still amazing in aq. In late content, not so much..
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    That was my fear after I picked him. Now with Abyss 100% I’ve explored all the contents in the game and looking forward to newer ones and he won’t be able to participate looking at the way things are going.
    Yeah a lot of people seem to use him but almost all of them time out scraping for charges. I don’t find that to be fun.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    he is AQ/AW champ.. use him, in AQ and he will breeze through...
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Healthpools in the beta are around 430K. Too big for Corvus to be worth using imo
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,725 ★★★
    He does benefit greatly from bleed suicide
  • Options
    dononedonone Posts: 47
    With charges, 200% power bost and a 30% boost he was still amazing in Act 7.4, especially on paths where the defenders only takes damage from Specials. I have Hercules, and I still use Corvus.

However, they really should tweak Corvus based on the larger health pools.
  • Options
    still great for aq/war where he shines.