Post your counters here for EOP

Comments

• RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Member Posts: 136

My health is only low from a full combo to the face when he was at like 5% health left, I had a full yellow bar right before that though even with all the bane damage.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I’m not paragon but dragonman is amazing for the mystic fight! Got a solo in the very first try for the XL champ. Tried alot with my warlock but the damage is low and takes a long time. Dragon man just rinses between specials and gets the kill very quick!
  • KiritoSAOKiritoSAO Member Posts: 34

Ghost for #villian, down in 115 hits. Just keep swiping left & right. No need for any specials.

https://youtu.be/fuNS_LG_3Pg

but what to do if you dash back, go into phase and he does not dash to you or try to hit you nor he is using his sp1 but instead he just stands still holding block? Phase goes away he still blocks, bane comes to me he still blocks, bane does tons of damage HE STILL BLOCKS. At this point i dont care if i get banned but this is KASCAM at its best. Passive AI and insanely stupid Node combination. Either the RNG is in your favor and he uses his sp1 and /or uses heavy or you have an passive a-hole that is just playin blockman trough the whole fight
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Member Posts: 117
    wishing for next one to be not that hard
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    70 secs kill ..... crazy
    https://youtu.be/D5u8Zm_iyQY
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 ★★★
    Omega Sentinel soloed it for me. He/She/It is a beast.
  • KiritoSAOKiritoSAO Member Posts: 34

Ghost for #villian, down in 115 hits. Just keep swiping left & right. No need for any specials.

https://youtu.be/fuNS_LG_3Pg

what im more interested in is how your Ghost places weakness on CB? Somehow im missing something in the masteries :neutral:
    well so far fight doesnt seem bad. maybe bwcv or a good mystic can handle it easily?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

well so far fight doesnt seem bad. maybe bwcv or a good mystic can handle it easily?

I think they Claire proofed the fight

so anyone soloed or did the fight?
    cuz i dont have much options i suppose🤣
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Soloed ikaris with claire
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Rasilover said:

May I ask what playstyle you did?
  • Z3ro_ôZ3ro_ô Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2022

Ronan cheese is working
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Rasilover said:

May I ask what playstyle you did?
    Punished his heavy and sp1 with heavy to remove protection,
    Made sure to not throw sp1 or sp2 when he’s charging in as mighty charge will trigger the fury and unstoppable
    Parried when buff immunity is on.
    Intercepts
    Cycled between modes for life steal, power steal and damage
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian

so anyone soloed or did the fight?
    Voodoo easily solos.
  • Sbt3Sbt3 Member Posts: 35
    Any mutant options for the objective? Got him down with BWCV but I can't find a mutant for the objective that doesn't take damage from him having more than 7 energize.
    maybe apoc? i dont know
  • Sbt3Sbt3 Member Posts: 35
    nope apoc still takes damage when he has more than 7 energize... I've tried all of the high level mutants that I have and can't find any that don't die from dexing his specials.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Havok?
  • Barri8Barri8 Member Posts: 108
    Sbt3 said:

Any mutant options for the objective? Got him down with BWCV but I can't find a mutant for the objective that doesn't take damage from him having more than 7 energize.

Prof x gets the easy solo, build your prowess and spam sp1, only use mediums and heavies.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Symbiot Supreme for the symbiot challenge
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    solo with bwcv, AA got me a few tries, 30% then 15!!!!!! for the last, AI and spacing costed me 10~ other 5 were rng, passive blocking for the timer to pass and die i can live with that but some mini teleports, spiderman evades, specials mid my combo sigh..
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    I got him down with Professor X. If you're a better Professor X player than me, I can definitely see people soloing Ikaris with him. Unfortunately, I'm not a better player than myself, so I brute-forced my way through with some revives. But I did on occasion get into a good rhythm. I mainly heavy countered him, occasionally throwing some mediums to heal up through willpower, or some lights to give him some (but not 7+) Energize buffs so that it was easier to push him to his SP1.