**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavs and Eternity of Pain

2»

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

Anyone else feel the time that angry cavalier players are using to complain on forums about not being able to participate in EOP should instead be used to complete the large amount of content available to them to help get TB?

If they are unable to complete that content why in the world do they think they can/should be able to complete EOP?

We dont want EOP....But,we want some kind of lower level of eop for us
    Why? There’s a lot of things that are available for you already.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★

Anyone else feel the time that angry cavalier players are using to complain on forums about not being able to participate in EOP should instead be used to complete the large amount of content available to them to help get TB?

If they are unable to complete that content why in the world do they think they can/should be able to complete EOP?

We dont want EOP....But,we want some kind of lower level of eop for us
    Every act 6 quest is a week in EOP - complete it at least once before they nerf it next week, and you'll get the same experience and enough rewards to go towards TB and do EOP when it returns one of the 3 other times this year.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    So the throne breakers who still have carina challenges CONTENT should also be not eligible right?
    Because they still had the CONTENT left to do
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,673 Guardian
    Dude, act 6 isn't even very hard, and would take at most 2 weeks of your time to complete if you claim to be skilled enough to beat it. Also EoP isn't the only thing locked behind progression tiers. My alt that isn't even uncollected yet can do Cav EQ because it isn't a high enough level. My skill level is certainly high enough, and my roster is definitely developed enough to complete Cav EQ, but I haven't passed the progression tier for it. Once you pass through the gate, new parts of the game become available to you. Stop whining and get to work so you can pass through the gate yourself.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

You are getting for you...then why the .... are you against if someone other than you wants something.....look you can be better in this game than us...but your selfishness and ill behaviour actually shows how you are.
    If I would also be Paragon atleast I would want something for Cavs,Ucs and even Conquerors.....cuz in life we understand peoples emotions not like you all....absolute piece of trash.

You are part of the newest generation called the participation trophy generation. You don’t want to earn anything, you believe everyone should be given everything to be fair. That’s not and never has been the case. Life is not fair, video games are not fair, and that’ll never change. You have to earn what you want, in every sense of reality. @RatedSViper
    Lol mate this is one dude on a video game forum, let’s not go making generational claims. Besides, the participation trophy thing has always been a bad argument. The kids didn’t ask for them, their parents did.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

You are getting for you...then why the .... are you against if someone other than you wants something.....look you can be better in this game than us...but your selfishness and ill behaviour actually shows how you are.
    If I would also be Paragon atleast I would want something for Cavs,Ucs and even Conquerors.....cuz in life we understand peoples emotions not like you all....absolute piece of trash.

That’s not how this works. Cav EQ, Variants and lower act content is aimed at Cavs. EoP, Carina challenges and act 7 is aimed at TBs.

Progress to a higher level and you will get more content relevant to your level. You don’t need to call people pieces of trash just because they disagree with you asking for every bit of content to be aimed at you. That’s neither realistic nor fair.

I can tell you’re probably young from the way you type and the way you insult people, so just take a breath and think about how much of an incentive pushing for higher progression levels would be if everyone got the same content all of the time.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

You are part of the newest generation called the participation trophy generation. You don’t want to earn anything, you believe everyone should be given everything to be fair. That’s not and never has been the case. Life is not fair, video games are not fair, and that’ll never change. You have to earn what you want, in every sense of reality. @RatedSViper
    Lol mate this is one dude on a video game forum, let’s not go making generational claims. Besides, the participation trophy thing has always been a bad argument. The kids didn’t ask for them, their parents did.
    Agreed, very much “back in my day” vibes from that post.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see an “Ok Boomer” response to it :D
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

And now kids expect it. I’m not wrong as evident above from @RatedSViper
    How do you feel about your sample size?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,679 Guardian
    airmundo said:

So what’s your take on a Thronebreaker player that has 100% everything except for the revolution carina challenge because they’re missing one of the three champs needed? And because of that it looks like they’re soooo close to a third R4 when really it could be another 6 months to a year before either getting the champ they need or enough content is available to a thronebreaker player to form more materials? Meanwhile they miss out on better rewards available to paragon players.

You do large write outs so genuinely curious where those folks fall under. Some thronebreakers have also exhausted all content but are still being held back in this EoP.

The short answer is: part of progress in this game is resource management and champion acquisition. If it takes acquiring a champion or earning rank up resources to move on to the next tier of the game, then that's what you need to do. And while some people put completing content on an imaginary pedestal of achievement and roster build up as some artificial hurdle to progress, that's just not how this game works, or has ever worked.

In fact, this game is fundamentally a champion collection game first, and everything else second. Its development centers on champion release. Its monetization systems to keep itself alive centers on champion acquisition and rank up. Content is even designed now around roster checks as a fundamental element of difficulty.

Players like to refer to parts of the game as being the "real" game. Content completion is the real measure of progress. Alliance war is the real competitive part of the game. But while players are free to approach the game any way they like, the game itself is under no obligation to honor those approaches when it hands out rewards or constructs progress tiers.
  • Options
    Doosra said:

So the throne breakers who still have carina challenges CONTENT should also be not eligible right?
    Because they still had the CONTENT left to do

Please make this make sense
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

First of all Im not a kid.
    Second, lets end the matter cuz you wont understand us.

Cavs,hopefully we will get something exciting in the future.

Btw....I was hearing Act6 is going to be nerfed....lol those who spend thousands of mats and units on the Champion boss and the rest.....

Looks like you’ll finally be able to get past 6.2.6 as the fight will now be a unitable fight. Before the nerf you couldn’t beat him with units so.
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175

First of all Im not a kid.
    Second, lets end the matter cuz you wont understand us.

Cavs,hopefully we will get something exciting in the future.

Btw....I was hearing Act6 is going to be nerfed....lol those who spend thousands of mats and units on the Champion boss and the rest.....

Looks like you’ll finally be able to get past 6.2.6 as the fight will now be a unitable fight. Before the nerf you couldn’t beat him with units so.
    Well, that makes me feel better. I only faced the OG Champion once, and wasted a ton of units. I credit Unitsman for the win, but it was more likely him fueling my attempts and eventual gained experience that got me through the fight..lol
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    A cav here
    I know that this has been said many times on different threads, but cavs have a ton of content to do. You want a challenge or some good recourses? Complete act 7. Don’t want to do story content? You can do aq, aw, incrusions, eq, sq, arena, and bg.
  • Options
    AaadillllAaadillll Posts: 39
    Today i became Throne Breaker but cant see EOP..,how to access?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,673 Guardian
    Aaadillll said:

Today i became Throne Breaker but cant see EOP..,how to access?

Holy necro batman, just create a new thread next time.

You can find EOP in the special quests tab, if you don't see it there then restart the game and it should be there