**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

v35.1 QOL Updates: Coming June 6th

Comments

• Saske97Saske97 Posts: 73
    All great changes!

Amidst all the lingering problems in the game it's always nice to see when our feedback is actually taken into account and worked upon in an effective way that makes everyone happy.

Keep it up, Kabam Zero!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Excellent work @Kabam Zero! Keep them solid updates rollin' in 🤘🏼
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Fantastic.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    A small request. Could we get a small zoom/popup button on the buff text. When you hit 50+ the small text can be hard to read and you might not always have your reading class close to you. Also the red text on a black background is hard to see.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the arrival of the nipper!
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,942 ★★★★
    Kabam Zero=From Zero to Hero
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    Filtering by rank is awesome. Was going to suggest it as something that would help for AW and rank ups but didn’t need to. Kabam Zero has our backs :)
  • Zero's team is the true MVP.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

I don't understand how you can be happy to introduce new updates for the v35.1 without fixing the old bugs and doing alsof everything is running as intended. You're just doing as ostrich: putting your head in the sand so you don't see the reality.
    Lags, disconnections, spe button not working, dexterity working time to time, the same for parry.
    And you hope the new rank filter will make us forget all the parts of the game bugging????

So all of the comms we've had about them working on the input controls for the past year, and your opinion is that they are ignoring the problem? Bizarre.

More importantly, why would QOL fixes and fixing bugs be mutually exclusive? Do you imagine that the same people work on both issues? Spoiler: they don't, completely different jobs.

I suppose it helps some players to repeat the same "but muh bugs" posts in every thread that is even tangentially related. But it frankly bores the rest os us to death.
  • Death_Wa1chDeath_Wa1ch Posts: 19
    edited May 2022
    Not sure about all this when the game has been broken seems like this may cause more issues but what do I know
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the baby!
  • Art_ALCAArt_ALCA Posts: 3
    Sig Ability Sorting is awesome... please add Filtering of rank too, it'll help a lot in Arena grind where I only use 6*R2+, 5*R3+ and 4*R5 to ensure infinite streak... Thanks
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Another QOL would be changing the solo goal event quest to include act 7. Hero use to include battlegrounds. There’s even crystals we open that don’t count towards summoner advancement. And much more
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    How about an auto enlist for war. Such a dumb task that has huge consequences if forgotten or missed. Pretty suck most ally’s who do war do all the wars
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★

How about an auto enlist for war. Such a dumb task that has huge consequences if forgotten or missed. Pretty suck most ally’s who do war do all the wars

We have some alliances in our group that don’t run war if the attack phase coincides with AQ day 4 or 5, so it does happen. Not sure if this is a widespread concept however.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Congrats on the kiddo!
  • Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    I think these quality of life changes are better than champion buffs. Keep these coming 👏
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The AW updates will serve officers very well so we don't need to track people down about deaths lol.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Can you provide way to sort out the difference between 1.3x 15 mins boost and 1.3x 30 mins boost in stash? Sometimes I tried to clear those boosts in stash but I can only guess whether it is 15 or 30 boost. Thanks.
  • Adamdestine_1Adamdestine_1 Posts: 1
    edited June 2022
    Hi add this qol change if possible. Instead of tapping + sign on each champion for help in arena. Make a button like we can ask help for all with one button, with one tap.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★

Hi add this qol change if possible. Instead of tapping + sign on each champion for help in arena. Make a button like we can ask help for all with one button, with one tap.

There is an easier way: automatic help request for all the used champions.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Congrats on baby zero
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Is the seemingly one-time tier 4 basic shard reward increase for expert "Proving Grounds" quest, that was available on June 1st, going to ALSO be part of the 35.1 update? The change I'm refering to is 2 paths instead of 3, and a significant increase in tier 4 basic shards as shown in this picture. Again, will the buffed quest return??

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Can we get a change to the max level insignia now that we can filter sig levels? Maybe turn the star red or blue instead of green if they’re reached max sig and level?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Excited for these updates to go live, only 4 days away! :smile: