**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which crystal are you guys going for?

Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

Which crystal are you guys going for? 75 votes

Kaleidoscopic
41%
DNA3000Antony687CrkwestMaverick75CropDusterKennadocausticAldacspiderbites0196BowTieJohnRockypantherxdangarang122FilledPizzaGinjabredMonstaIron_Spider7125xLunatiXxpete8388Avi146TheBair123Kabl 31 votes
Prismatic
58%
RaganatorBKSwisherSweetDrenlinDarth_StewieyuwAckbar67Cap366MysterioiRetr0CanuckDownUnderMars___Suros_moonSbkruebLordSmasherSoulOfDarknessTimeGenesisRebarkGrudge_IgorErcarretBawa69 44 votes

Comments

• Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    The one with Void in it. Still want him in a useful rarity.
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    Thomildo said:

Ah I see
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    Avi146 said:

Thomildo said:

Ah I see prismatic then eh
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    Rap said:

With what my rng has spit out the last three months from special crystals?
    I could care less about this month "special"
    disappointing crystals.

Damn:(
    Well it’s Rng you never know when it strikes
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Avi146 said:

Avi146 said:

Thomildo said:

Nah, the chart above seem to have the pools switched..
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Prismatic
    I clicked the wrong option, but I'm hunting for Hercules in the Kaleidoscopic crystal.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Kaleidoscopic
    There are a couple in that one I'm looking for :
    Gully 2099, America Chavez, Longshot, Sasquatch, Morningstar, Karnak, Kraven, Moleman, and Aegon (the most wanted of the bunch).
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Kaleidoscopic
    For Mole God
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Whichever one doesn’t give me daredevil or cyclops again.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    IDK. Hard choice to decide to what glorious 3* I want to get to just sit on the shelf and do absolutely nothing with.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Kaleidoscopic
    Still chasing 6* Herc.

Thomildo is right that the infographic is reversed above.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Kaleidoscopic
    Avi146 said:

Generally speaking, Kaleidoscopic is better, but alot of people are going for Prismatic because of Herc
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I'll probably go half and half
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    Ainy said:

I'll probably go half and half

Same
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Kaleidoscopic
    Tigra Tunnel Vision.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Kaleidoscopic
    Of all the champs in both crystals, the one I need the most as a 6* is Overseer, so it is Kaleidoscopic crystal all the way for me.
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    Ceder said:

Avi146 said:

Generally speaking, Kaleidoscopic is better, but alot of people are going for Prismatic because of Herc
    Agreed
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    DNA3000 said:

Of all the champs in both crystals, the one I need the most as a 6* is Overseer, so it is Kaleidoscopic crystal all the way for me.

Is he really that good without suicides?
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    Thomildo said:

Avi146 said:

Avi146 said:

Thomildo said:

Nah, the chart above seem to have the pools switched..
    Oh no lol ****
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    Avi146 said:

DNA3000 said:

I do Map 6 path 1. If I pull him he's going straight to R3.

I run suicides, so I don't have a strong opinion on how good he is without suicides. I don't even have a strong opinion on how good he is in general. But he has extremely unique utility, and if no content needed that utility he'd be a curiosity, but as it turns out there is content that almost demands that utility. So he's become my top chase priority.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Prismatic
    DNA3000 said:

Avi146 said:

DNA3000 said:

I run suicides, so I don't have a strong opinion on how good he is without suicides. I don't even have a strong opinion on how good he is in general. But he has extremely unique utility, and if no content needed that utility he'd be a curiosity, but as it turns out there is content that almost demands that utility. So he's become my top chase priority.
    I've been hearing that he's good and I have him sitting at R1 but I have no idea what he does and I'm still not researching about what he can. What's this utility that he has that makes him a top option for the Science class?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Prismatic
    Thomildo said:

You will get him for sure
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    I won't get any 6* so really doesn't matter...
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    It really dosen't matter to me if i'll get 3* void or 3* hercules. anyway i have bad luck with these crystals.
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic

DNA3000 said:

Avi146 said:

DNA3000 said:

I've been hearing that he's good and I have him sitting at R1 but I have no idea what he does and I'm still not researching about what he can. What's this utility that he has that makes him a top option for the Science class?
    Not many champions are immune to poison and nullify. Map 6 stage 2 path 1 has poison and power snack 2. Power snack 2 nullifies buffs every 7 seconds and gives the defender half a bar of power. You can get away with using a champ like say Shang Chi for a defender like Sauron on that path, but for others like iBom, not so much.

Besides that he’s pretty simple, but as long as the defender is not immune to or can remove debuffs, usually one SP3 and the vulnerability debuff combined with the gamma buffs give him plenty enough damage to finish off most fights.

In my opinion, nullify protection is ramping up to becoming a very valuable utility in higher difficulty content.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Avi146 said:

Just in case Ppl don’t know which one has what champs.(which most don’t actually lol).
    Courtesy to @TheBair123
    #

Ah. Informative.

I think I'm going for the one with Overseer. Hunting a high star Overseer since his release. I think hes massively slept on. Pulled a 5* recently but I'm craving the 6*.