**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Week 2 Side Quest

2»

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,371 ★★★★★
    I found that abom with RG synergy worked great against everyone who isn't poison immune. Science is my weakest class, but Spam, CapIW HT filled out my team
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,400 ★★★★★

I feel like most peoples troubles are solved by simply going through the lane without aarkus with their science team.

That's what I did. Still cost me a few Revs. Lol.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,400 ★★★★★
    I could have done it Item-free, but I committed to it.
  • Options

I feel like most peoples troubles are solved by simply going through the lane without aarkus with their science team.

I mean yeah, but I'm stubborn
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,722 ★★★★★
    RyBoothe said:

Yeah my Science roster is rough. I just got to be Uncollected but I do not have the Science champs to do this on Master as you can see.

Nothing wrong with that! We all have hit walls due to roster limitations, just gives you something to grind for. Thing and Gwen are the ones I’d prioritize getting ranked up then just plugging gaps with whomever. Gwen us heat for the Ms. Marvel boss just use the heavy. It looks like you got the month to try and grind out that Gwen rank up too.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,193 ★★★★★
    why was Aarkus so tough?? i didn't have any issues except that i always hate that combo counting node thing whatever it is.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    That was an excellent opportunity for me to use a full Fantastic 4 team, with SheHulk as well. Ngl, I restarted once due to bad playing, but it was admittedly fun. It all boils down to your roster.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I used spiderham and cap iw for it. Spiderham makes short work of the lanes and cap iw easily took down marvel with a couple special 1s
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Strolled through every fight with a Kitty, Tigra, Ghost, Wasp team. Not a brag, just sharing info.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    While i didn't have any issues, i let arjus build furies and his coldsbap damage caught me off guard
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,140 ★★★★
    Right hand side with science team; any poison immune for Mysterio - hulks of varying description.

Left hand side, bring an arkus counter; Collosus, torch, kingpin+hood, moleman, thing, doom, Diablo, bwcv, corvus (whole lane with him is easy), sasquatch, mangog, Memphisto, shang chi.

Can't recommend corvus enough though. One charge on yondu and you're good to go; sp2 kills everything else on the lane from thereon in.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,751 ★★★★
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,751 ★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Strolled through every fight with a Kitty, Tigra, Ghost, Wasp team. Not a brag, just sharing info.

Kitty alone can solo the whole path.
    https://youtu.be/JwYeIz2rM5o