**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will the compensation come before EOP ends?

Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
Kabam can you please tell this at least?
If this happens then I can use my saved revives in 7.3 exploration… pls tell fast😅

Comments

• Options
    Bwer777Bwer777 Posts: 38
    Would they really want to drop it so close to 4th July deals? Idk if that would increase sales or hurt them. Anyone have thoughts on either?
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Bwer777 said:

Would they really want to drop it so close to 4th July deals? Idk if that would increase sales or hurt them. Anyone have thoughts on either?

Increase absolutely. If they do this right, it unquestionably builds goodwill. If you’re coming away with a bunch of resources, July 4 may offer a chance to finish catalysts you couldn’t otherwise form or a chance at a rankup gem/AG.

I’m saving EOP rewards until after July 4 so I can delay my choices on my class nexus and t5cc selectors
    Ok that makes sense. I wish they’d give a date lol that way there’s no more threads on the forums and we can actually talk about bugs and things the game needs fixed
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Bwer777 said:

Increase absolutely. If they do this right, it unquestionably builds goodwill. If you’re coming away with a bunch of resources, July 4 may offer a chance to finish catalysts you couldn’t otherwise form or a chance at a rankup gem/AG.

I’m saving EOP rewards until after July 4 so I can delay my choices on my class nexus and t5cc selectors
    They would've built goodwill by continuing the weekly compensation (or at least starting it again) while the game still has performance issues and during the energy refill blackouts and would come out with a firm time range of when compensation would come instead of by the end of June.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    The beta and compensation needed to overlap for at least 2-3 months (or more) to allow for data collection and needed changes. It definitely would have created good will and shown steps towards trying to fix the game.
  • Options

I don't think it will, but who knows it might. All we know is compensation will come before June ends.

Yea that’s the point..
    I wanna know more:)
  • Options
    MattDRK said:

Probably it will drop at 29th or 30th of June

I hate to believe you but I do
  • Options
    Bwer777 said:

As long as they don’t give units imo it could go both ways
    Like for eg
    We got a 6 star nexus in compensation and we got someone good then I would wanna spend again because I’m happy that I got someone good.
    And if we got someone bad I would spend again to get someone good haha.

But if we get a certain champ that we wanted badly (for me it’s Apoc) then I would be satisfied and I wouldn’t buy stuff
  • Options
    Avi146 said:

Bwer777 said:

As long as they don’t give units imo it could go both ways
    Like for eg
    We got a 6 star nexus in compensation and we got someone good then I would wanna spend again because I’m happy that I got someone good.
    And if we got someone bad I would spend again to get someone good haha.

But if i get a certain champ that i wanted badly (for me it’s Apoc) then I would be satisfied and I wouldn’t buy stuff
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

The beta and compensation needed to overlap for at least 2-3 months (or more) to allow for data collection and needed changes. It definitely would have created good will and shown steps towards trying to fix the game.

Agreed
  • Options

TyEdge said:

Bwer777 said:

They would've built goodwill by continuing the weekly compensation (or at least starting it again) while the game still has performance issues and during the energy refill blackouts and would come out with a firm time range of when compensation would come instead of by the end of June.
    True
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    edited June 2022
    Avi146 said:

If this happens then I can use my saved revives in 7.3 exploration… pls tell fast😅

i think Kabam will announce it sometime this week or next monday
    edit: since june is over in a week and a bit
  • Options

I don't think it will, but who knows it might. All we know is compensation will come before June ends.

I do not think it will be in June...
    I’m starting to think that too….
    But eh I can trust them that much (Right Kabam?)🥶
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,668 Guardian
    Bwer777 said:

TyEdge said:

Bwer777 said:

Ok that makes sense. I wish they’d give a date lol that way there’s no more threads on the forums and we can actually talk about bugs and things the game needs fixed
    Giving a date wouldn't fix the threads still popping up, and if for some reason there was a bug and compensation didn't get sent out on time, then there would be riots. It is smart that they gave us a time frame (before July) over an actual date. For all we know, the date they chose is June 25th (speculation) which would give them 5 days to get it sent out if something went wrong.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Compensation is due 31st June
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Compensation is due 31st June

You mean Never?
  • Options

Avi146 said:

Lets hope it comes before EOP ends
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Avi146 said:

Avi146 said:

Likely will be right after it ends
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    you guys keep asking about it building anticipation and history suggests you will be disappointed. so temper those expectations and excitement so that when it comes you're neither pleased or displeased but rather just mellow about it.
  • Options
    JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I predict comp will drop this Wednesday. New content releases on Wednesdays so it makes sense
  • Options

Avi146 said:

Avi146 said:

Likely will be right after it ends
    🥲🥲
  • Options
    JDubs said:

I predict comp will drop this Wednesday. New content releases on Wednesdays so it makes sense

Let’s hope you’re right
  • Options
    JDubs said:

@JDubs I’m with you. I could see it coming this Wednesday for a couple reasons:

-With this energy bug comp now released, all that’s left is the larger one which is supposed to come after-
    -New content day so Kabam likes to drop lots of mail-
    - and lastly I think maybe they didn’t want to drop free alliance war boost and potions during this season because it might interfere with wars-

I’d say if not Wednesday than it’ll for sure be after EOP. Anybody else think this makes sense?