**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Greater Gifting (summer ‘22)

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
Are you grabbing the 10x greater gifting crystals?

Greater Gifting (summer ‘22) 169 votes

Yes!
8%
FrankWhiteQuikPikRakeYoungMad_Titan72Colinwhitworth69Bugmat78FuskieEtm34H3t3rTheExit27Xguard77Noise72BIGJ757willrun4adonutSurfinwalrus 15 votes
Save that $
91%
GamerSnakeEyes69DrZolaGrandOldKaiRaganatorVceeAce_03Carnage313MidnightfoxTendersquadDrenlinzuffyKDoggg2017ChovnerBENJI830The_ChumpBlackfriar63Team_SlyDrake2078Terra 154 votes

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Save that $
    Terrible offer
  • semperfisig06semperfisig06 Posts: 3
    Save that $
    Thought about it, but those drop rates are terrible
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Save that $
    😂it's tempting but I'll just wait
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Save that $
    Hell no lol
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Are the drop rates different from the gifting event? Because yikes.. they look weak
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Yes!
    Went for it because Weapon X is the only champ I don’t have in any rarity. Got some T3A, some 6* shards, 35k 5* shards, some T5CC, and some T5B. No complaints
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Save that $
    Gmonkey said:

If you think the game is in a good place go ahead and spend.

And if someone thinks the game is not currently in a good place but that this is a good offer then you are not allowing them to spend their own money?
    I’m passing on it because 4th of July offers are just around the corner but it is intriguing.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Just annoyed that they do fun stuff like this but cant even make one GGC available for non-paying players. I don't expect a lot, but its not a crazy ask to drop a couple in arena milestones or something.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Save that $
    Absolutely positively no way.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Save that $
    free to play

and even if I wasn’t July 4th is in less than two weeks
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Save that $
    After 5 years of spending real money on game, this will be the first year I’ll be limit my spending on 4th July to only unit offers.
    After the huge slap in the face that this compensation was (if someone can call it for a year of problems, that are still ongoing, maybe worst than ever), I’m not going to support, not the game, but the company’s politics and mentality in general.
    This compensation wasn’t even the bare minimum I was expecting, and my expectations were pretty low, knowing Kabam all these years.
    Seems they’ve learned nothing from early 2020 outrage, and over time, they are back to their old way of doing things.
    As for the offer (desperately offering Christmas offers midsummer 😂) seems like a crash test from their edge, to test were the spending levels are, in order to ante up 4th offers to avoid a revenue drop fiasco.

• Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Save that $
    Now it’s ever so obvious why they skimped on the compensation yesterday. With yesterday’s offer then today and who knows what’s to come before July 4. They would rather us keep spending for a game that they can’t manage to fix. Thanks but no thanks.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 143 ★★
    I'll wait till X-mas for the better drops
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Save that $
    Absolutely not
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Save that $
    If you have excessive amount of green notes, why not spare some on this. Otherwise, save it 😄
  • Save that $
    I'm not a fan of this whole Christmas in June/July type thing.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Save that $
    I’d personally not spend at all in game. But that is particularly a bad deal.