**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Kang Poll

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
While he may not be the best champ in the game (or even in his class) Kang (Classic) is still a rare champ for those who have not managed to snag him from a GGC. Now that he's available for purchase with units, I'm curious if anyone took the plunge and grabbed him as a 6 star. As cool as I think it would be to add him to my collection, I'm going to go ahead an hold my units until the 4th. Even if he was buffed down the road, I think I'll get more out of my money by waiting.

6 Star Kang Poll 205 votes

YES - I've been waiting for this! I bought all offers. Picked him up and ranked him as well.
2%
Spity68bryce7mBAStrongChampZ2HipocerosSirGamesBond 6 votes
YES, but I only bought 1 of the 6k unit offers
1%
Mad_Titan72Zan0Vijay_33 3 votes
I'm torn...I want to get him, but I'm not sure. I'll wait till the last minute to decide
2%
MasterSmokejohnlaw3742Skiddy212CoołComsSuelGames 5 votes
No - I'm either not interested or plan to use my units for something else
31%
GamerTheJalliBadroseCristalmanMagrailothosmugichaUncle_Fatty_247AinycausticTheCipeSceptilemaniacGmonkeySw0rdMasterHammerbro_64WorknprogressyuwIamTryingMyBestStellarbenito0077Liquidkold 64 votes
Absolutely not - I don't care who a champion is, I'm not paying that many units for one champ.
61%
Crine60SnakeEyes69DrZolaSnizzbarGrandOldKaiWorld EaterBKSwisherSweetCarnage313buffajrDrenlinzuffyheirDEZfmussapEmil_LimsonTheVyrusBlackfriar63F4k3_GaM3rTerraIrakliKingnaes 127 votes

Comments

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    (picture credit Frontline MCOC) "sorry...couldn't figure how to edit the earlier post"
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Absolutely not - I don't care who a champion is, I'm not paying that many units for one champ.
    July 4th is just around the corner. with 6000 units there will be a better offers for sure.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I'm torn...I want to get him, but I'm not sure. I'll wait till the last minute to decide
    I might pick up both Kang & OG Vision still thinking on it tho
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    I would love to awaken my Kang. The Apoc synergy makegim very good.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Standard Kabam tactic right before July 4th
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Got my 5* Kang from GGC last December so no for me. I got him to rank 5 and just play him when I wanna have some fun along with Apoc.
    if this offer was for a Wolverine Weapon X or OG Deadpool, would've been a better offer. hoping it will be in the future offers.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    15.5k units for a champion that had literally no use ? 🤔
    Nope.
    Its even too expensive for OG Vision, which is more useful than Kang.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I don't think I ever had that much units (max was something like 5k, lol), so the answer is clearly no
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I have 5/65 sig 200 Kang, and he’s great in Incursions and on some nodes (w/ Apoc of course).

If 7-4 was not next weekend I might have gotten him, because I have a tech AG and rank up materials. But I would never spend that total units in these three offers on any single champ.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    This offer is so bad that I wish people didn't even talk about, totally ignoring it like it doesn't even exist
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    If they put in weapon X instead.. I think people would bite.

For Kang... for that many units, he should come with 2-3 and 3-4 gems and honestly people still probably wouldn't get him except maybe to push to TB/Paragon.

The Vision deal on the other hand... He is a very undervalued champion. People say he hits like a wimp... but those same people don't have him ranked up.

Still, for the full #units, you should get him at least to sig 100.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited June 2022

If they put in weapon X instead.. I think people would bite.

For Kang... for that many units, he should come with 2-3 and 3-4 gems and honestly people still probably wouldn't get him except maybe to push to TB/Paragon.

The Vision deal on the other hand... He is a very undervalued champion. People say he hits like a wimp... but those same people don't have him ranked up.

Still, for the full #units, you should get him at least to sig 100.

Well i have OG Vision 5 stars 5/65 sig 200 and he does little damage.

hopefully its power control is very useful.
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    I can't place that value on any champ in the game. I'll get him, this year or next.

Not sure about how I feel when Kang is compared to a 6 star Vision, who already sits in my account, and has the same price point.
    Is Vision really that desirable?

I was more surprised at the value placed on 10 GGCs, tbh.
    I opened over a hundred of those suckers last xmas, was super surprised not to get Kang or Weapon X.

Oh well, more rng for me.
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    I got lucky and pulled a 6* from a GGC. I will sell him to someone for 5k units, give me the units! He’s r2 already too!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I already have a 6* r2, I'm not gonna waste units on a bad offer.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    2000 units, maybe, maybe.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    i am Thronebreaker, why cant i see the 5* version for 3000 units? 6k is too much
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    I didn't choose the last option cause I would happily take Hercules or aegon or nf or hype or AA(all of them if awakened) for that many units. But the thing is I don't have that many units, plus they're never gonna do that.