**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Mole-Man true accuracy removed during Frenzy.

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 344 ★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
Mole Man: True Accuracy no longer remains active while in Frenzy mode.

It was bound to happen.

Comments

• altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,226 ★★★★
    Is there a link to the patch notes?
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    altavista said:

Is there a link to the patch notes?

Just visit official website, it’s there in version 36.0
  • sleimonsleimon Posts: 34

Going to need some rank down tickets.

That's why I ranked and used him because under 10 charges when activating Frenzy, he kept True Accuracy.

I waited a LONG time before ranking to ensure it wasn't a "bug" and after reading his abilities, it shouldn't be an issue keeping it the way it has worked for over a year now after his buff.

This is ridiculous if this change happens like this. It makes him useless a lot of the time and makes me not want him ranked. Better options and this change isn't needed as it doesn't make him overpowered.

Everyone said day 1 of his buff that it was a bug. Waiting for a long time doesn't change that. Also moleman is far from useless lmao. He's easily still a top 3 skill imo