**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is your favorite thing about Arena?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

My favorite part is everyone always complaining about it.... thanks to doing about 3 hours of arena every 3 days I was able to buy both the thronebreaker and paragon unit deals... I net over 4500 units a month from that minimal "grind" which is less than most people spend playing fortnite or GTA online lol.. the mass amount of gold and shards I get don't hurt either... and I do less than 100 rounds of fights every 3 days. If I feel like it.. I sometimes even do sundays

Until you get arthritis/carpal tunnel
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Having to ask for help for the same champs over and over again. I really admire Kabam's fortitude. Despite the fact that the help system brings nothing to the game, and it is the one feature that has literally never worked propertly, they will never remove it. I especilly love it when it causes connection issues and I have to restart the game.

Lol this thread is very underrated

I honestly enjoy arena. Saying that, I know that not many people are like me

What do you like about it? Genuinely asking. I love the game but arena has been a necessary evil to me for ages.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    It's impossible to decide. All the options are so good.
    Your missing at least it’s not AQ
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Virtually unlimited gold and units
  • Options
    I like how it makes me always debate taking a break after having to grind for any reason
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★

Lol this thread is very underrated

I honestly enjoy arena. Saying that, I know that not many people are like me

What do you like about it? Genuinely asking. I love the game but arena has been a necessary evil to me for ages.
    This is not easy no explain. I’ll try.

I understood in my very early mcoc times that arena is necessary to have gold and recourses and everything.
    I loved my progression in arena (score-wise) when my account became bigger and bigger. I really saw that I was able to score higher.
    Then I enjoy watching those high scores, eg that a r4 6* champ gives 90k points when you have the right match up. 😅
    Then, my job allows me to play arena very safely, home office is now firmly implemented in my company. You can go to the office once a week if you want.

You see, it’s not very easy to explain my Passion here because it’s mostly emotional.. hard to explain emotions on a rational scale.
    After all it has also has something to do with the gameplay itself - I learned how to play against some champs and trained intercepting etc.

But: I never play arena for champs, only for milestones. That never catched me.
  • Options
    Chuck_Canuck75Chuck_Canuck75 Posts: 50
    Personally I like choosing the faction teams to fight like Avengers, X-Men, Spiderverse etc. This way I can actually make it past 6 wins in a row.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    My favourite part of Arenas is that after a long day, a couple hours before hitting the bed, I can log in, turn game sounds off, turn on my music player, plug in my headphones and spend them next couple of hours enjoying music that I love, punching stuff around and getting lots of gold, units and even ISO for doing so. Do that 2-3 times a week and it’s almost therapeutic.

Occasionally watching people in the forums complaining about a game mode no one forces them to do, is extra fun as well.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    I do like to get the 4* versions of new/missing champs and learn how to fight with/against different champs. I have only played this game for a year, so I am sure to get bored in the long run.
    I don’t mind ‘helping’ but helping dozens/hundreds of times a day and only get 1,000 loyalty kind of sad. Not to mention it doesn’t really help them…
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 354 ★★★
    edited July 2022

A Completely Unbiased Poll

Also losing my day job, wife and kids
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Kang/Thanos teams. I find the monotony of Arena very soothing to begin with, and when it's the same champs over and over again it's even better!
    I'm not even joking. The Arena relaxes me.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Learning how to fight all the champs without energy cost
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    The Grind. Who needs sleep or weekend plans when I can spend the entire time doing the same thing over and over again!
    I HATE ARENA WITH ALL MY STRENGH, WORST GAME MODE EVER.

ps: thats why im always broke

ps2: feel free to send me some gold
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★

My favorite part is everyone always complaining about it.... thanks to doing about 3 hours of arena every 3 days I was able to buy both the thronebreaker and paragon unit deals... I net over 4500 units a month from that minimal "grind" which is less than most people spend playing fortnite or GTA online lol.. the mass amount of gold and shards I get don't hurt either... and I do less than 100 rounds of fights every 3 days. If I feel like it.. I sometimes even do sundays

... how? please tellme your tactic
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    The only thing Arena has going for it is that any F2P or light spender willing to put in work can still have the opportunity to purchase offers without spending real money.

Although I am a very light spender I should probably do an hours extra work and just buy units since my hour in the arena doesn't get me anywhere near what I could purchase, it just doesn't sit well with me to spend on digital nothings.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    What's wrong with Kang/Thanks teams? I like not having to worry about enemies with masteries, especially willpower.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    It gives me a chance to scroll that far and see 6* Groot & Juggernaut in my roster.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Battlechips! Especially when I open hundreds of thousands for nothing but gold. Units are overrated.
    I’m in a gold drought!
  • Options
    Having to ask for help for the same champs over and over again. I really admire Kabam's fortitude. Despite the fact that the help system brings nothing to the game, and it is the one feature that has literally never worked propertly, they will never remove it. I especilly love it when it causes connection issues and I have to restart the game.
    TrongNov said:

It gives me a chance to scroll that far and see 6* Groot & Juggernaut in my roster.

Excellent point.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

What's wrong with Kang/Thanks teams? I like not having to worry about enemies with masteries, especially willpower.

They have large health pools and I get sick of fighting Green Goblin and King Groot over and over again lol