**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP - Anger - Hercules

Hercules has a damn passive AI.

The tip i used was to actually get rid of the concussion, i believe this time it affects the ability accuracy a different way..
The AI isn't passive if u don't have concussion on u..
First get hercules to an sp1 and also try to get atleast half a bar of power then bait out his Sp1,
during his special animation hold block to build up ur power to sp1, once he finishes his specials ull be close to a bar of power and he will be in his indestructible phase,
During his indestructible phase slow down ur combos (Omega red type slow) and use ur sp1 to get rid of the concussions, rinse and repeat
Once his concussion is down he doesn't stay passive, Intercept to deal more damage

I used my 5 star rank 5 Angela, it cost me 2 revives but still happy was able to beat my first ever EOP fight, cuz became thronebreaker yesterday, and didn't play last year's SOP.

Comments

• Options
    AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79
    U have a week bro, don't stress abt it.. once u get a hang of it, he can be soloed.. just take the fight slow.. if u rush in he will either backdraft and intercept u or will intercept u with a special attack
  • Options
    AyrusSeth said:

U have a week bro, don't stress abt it.. once u get a hang of it, he can be soloed.. just take the fight slow.. if u rush in he will either backdraft and intercept u or will intercept u with a special attack

Oh I know. I just am not a fan of passive AI with these types of nodes. I'm just saying, the EoP title fits
  • Options

AyrusSeth said:

Oh I know. I just am not a fan of passive AI with these types of nodes. I'm just saying, the EoP title fits
    Yup.. that's true..
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    I did one attempt with G2099, and then tried with Elsa Bloodstone.
    I didn't have issues with passive AI when using Elsa, he actually seemed to be more interceptable than normal.

It definitely is weird how the AI can behave so differently between players though.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Why that damn AI is always passive when there is the brute force or bane node ?

We are fighting one of the proudest and toughest warrior in history and Kabam make him behave like a coward whimpering in the corner until the sp 3 arrive
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I had a laugh at the description of this one

• Options
    😂😂 they weren't lying..
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I used Sorcerer and Herc for my objectives. It took a while to get the hang of the mechanics but sorcerer’s passive power gain in combination with MD mean you don’t need to worry about recharge yourself.
    I’ll Upload later when I have time
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I personally feel that it’s not brute force causing passive AI but rather Recharge, as that one encourages blocking
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Run any act 7 path, especially 7.4 and you'll see the difference. Herc is a lot less aggressive than any high pressure boss fight in 7.4.