**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PSA: Before you spend in the Valkyrie Store, use this spreadsheet to plan out your spending

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Please let me know if there's anything wrong with this spreadsheet, as it's the first one I've done in Google Sheets rather than Excel. The link should prompt you to make a copy of the spreadsheet. You can type the amount of each item that you plan to buy into the column titled "Times Bought," then it will tell you the total cost for that item, as well as deduct that amount of star ore from the total amount at the bottom (which is assuming you earn all possible ore this month).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/1mkMd0pvGI0vQesEw59JTD7p6NDQaKoxdW49f9Gzw8WI/copy

Hope this helps in your spending!

Comments

• Options
    I think there may have been an issue with who has access to the spreadsheet, so I changed it so that anyone with the link can access it. Ping me if it says "request access"
  • Options
    Ah, thanks for this!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Other than it required login to Google to access the sheet.
    I assume maybe because it (or a copy) can be edited ?

Would a “static” copy have any useful info on it for people who don’t want to or can’t login to Google account to access it ? (like the Arena Cutoff spreadsheet, don’t have to login to see that one)
  • Options

Other than it required login to Google to access the sheet.
    I assume maybe because it (or a copy) can be edited ?

Would a “static” copy have any useful info on it for people who don’t want to or can’t login to Google account to access it ? (like the Arena Cutoff spreadsheet, don’t have to login to see that one)

how would i make a "static" copy?
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Screen shot it and upload as an image? Nice work though :-)
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Please let me know if there's anything wrong with this spreadsheet, as it's the first one I've done in Google Sheets rather than Excel. The link should prompt you to make a copy of the spreadsheet. You can type the amount of each item that you plan to buy into the column titled "Times Bought," then it will tell you the total cost for that item, as well as deduct that amount of star ore from the total amount at the bottom (which is assuming you earn all possible ore this month).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/1mkMd0pvGI0vQesEw59JTD7p6NDQaKoxdW49f9Gzw8WI/copy

Hope this helps in your spending!

Thank you!
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    thanks but am I right in saying that if you're TB/ Paragon you can afford to buy all of them in store for a total cost of 1,351,300
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,948 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Total cost according to my calculations is 1.350.000 to buy everything and you can earn up to 1.721.000 so you should be able to clear the entire store easily unless I’m missing something

1,850,000 can be earned according to the event post
  • Options
    Chubz_30Chubz_30 Posts: 51
    All this unnecessary, buy everything… end of story, good night!!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Total cost according to my calculations is 1.350.000 to buy everything and you can earn up to 1.721.000 so you should be able to clear the entire store easily unless I’m missing something

1,850,000 can be earned according to the event post
    Then I’m either really bad at addition or they haven’t revealed every source of it yet
    Wouldn't be surprised at purchase offers containing Ore.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

Well slap me in the back and call me Sally, I didn’t realize that you could literally buy everything in the store. I guess if you plan on not getting all the possible ore, then the spreadsheet is still useful. But otherwise, guess it’s not needed

Pat you on the back and cheer you for having good intentions.
    Here's your Iced Tea 😉🥃 on the rocks for the effort.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Zan0 said:

Then I’m either really bad at addition or they haven’t revealed every source of it yet

I eventually got it to add up to the 1.85m number. I broke it down on couple comments on page 2 of announcement post.