**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Champ of 2nd Quarter of 2022

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,297 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
If you remember in March I made a poll deciding the best champ that was released between the period of 3 months (omega sentinel won) now I'm back with deciding the best champ that was released between April and June

Best Champ of 2nd Quarter of 2022 72 votes

Black Cat
6%
Spity68KnordyGr8TonyStarkHamoBlamo51007Bishop 5 votes
Scorpion
41%
zuffyKDoggg2017TensioTerraExHavokThatGuyYouSaw235causticlaserjohn26EtjamaMother_FlerkenHera1d_of_Ga1actusThe_Dretch1209TimeGenesisH3t3rFiiNCHRocketWaffleBawa69RenaxqqSwarmOfRavensHilbert_unbeatable2 30 votes
Wong
9%
BowTieJohn0casual0WeenerMrSakuragipegman999999ozzVijay_33 7 votes
Rintrah
5%
WhoDaPooTheBair123FrostGiantLordHickdog27 4 votes
Hulkling
33%
Heinz11CedricccLogan00redsoxpatsfan89Denzel116PikoluRockypantherxpsp742Ctfz35Dfour24MasterpuffGiantwalrus56Xguard7730ishSparty6Ace2319UltragamerBarri8Oddkinsons7N0mad 24 votes
Wiccan
2%
Iron_Spider7125willrun4adonut 2 votes

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Scorpion
    It's too early to say, since all of them except wiccan are going to be in the next featured.

I'm going Scorpion since he's the most known and has had the chance to show his worth. I'll have a better idea after the featured drops
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

It's too early to say, since all of them except wiccan are going to be in the next featured.

I'm going Scorpion since he's the most known and has had the chance to show his worth. I'll have a better idea after the featured drops

50,000 shards saved rn, trying to get 60k before they release
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    It’s really between Scorpion and Hulkling I reckon. Wiccan could easily pull a S99, Overseer, Anti-Venom type thing though. The other three aren’t bad per se but I don’t think they’ll come near to reaching the first 3
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 306 ★★★
    Rintrah
    It's probably Hulkling, but I'm voting Rintrah. I think when more people their hands on him, and learn the root mechanic, the more people are going to like him. He's like a safe spot between tigra and sasquatch in the tier lists imo. And a ton of fun to play.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Scorpion
    I do think this was a good quarter - no duds. Only have significant experience with Scorpy and despite the fact that I still have a long way to go before being really proficient with him, I can already tell he is great. Love the utility of his pre-fight. Looking to get him awakened when the new featured drops.

Not going to be anywhere near 400k shards like @Karatemike415 but hoping to get to around 150k if I can. Hope the non-new champs in the featured are solid as well.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,297 ★★★★★
    Scorpion

They're all good in different scenarios.
    Have over 400,000 6 star shards saved up because of it.

Voted for Rintrah because: Moo

Extra Excited for your opening @Karatemike415 best of luck to pull Scorpigod
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    No idea but I like hulking's kit. Hopefully will have enough shards to go for most of them end of this month