**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's "YOUR" Champ

Comments

• Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

We All have a champ we love and stuff @Masterpuff has ronin @Eb0ny-O-M4w has Maw @BitterSteel has Mr Negative And @Mysterio....Well you get the Idea

My Champ is Spidey 2099 I love the character outside of and in the game I was a Spidey supporter when He 1st Came out love his playstyle and Animations

Who's "YOUR" Champ

God of Symbiotes
  • Spider-Ham
  • FarmBeardFarmBeard Posts: 12
    Mr Fantastic. Favourite champ, one of the best Marvel characters ever. Not a single champ I use more than Reed.
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    KNULL, got first in the first run of his featured arena, took him up as my first r4, gave him generic gem, sig 200. I said from the moment they started teasing him I would be grinding for him and taking him to r4 didn’t matter how good he was and now I use him everywhere. Will also be my first r5 assuming I’m able to do a cosmic champ first.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Mohawk marvel, first 5* r4 back in the day, and I just recently got her to 6* r3. Yeah, her dmg kinda sucks but I still like her
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Invisible Woman. Way more damage with full F4 synergy but she’s fun regardless.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Galactus when they finally add him.
    Tho if the rumors I'm hearing are true... It won't be too long.
    Because every single Google search for "Galan" gives me pictures of Galactus.
  • limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    Crossbones
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    X-23

She was my first 4* champ that I maxed out and got me through a lot of early content. I was going to rank up my 5* version but ended getting her as a 6*, early on, so I made her my first R3 champ, despite having Domino, Colossus, and Omega Red duped.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Drax since I’m use to being ignored
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    Honorable mention: Gwenpool

When I was first getting 5*’s, I saved up a bunch of crystals and let my sister open them for luck. After several PHC, 3*’s, & 4*’s, the “main event” was a new 5* and she pulled Gwenpool for me. She loves the character, and didn’t know that she was in the game, so she was very excited about it. I made Gwenpool one of my main champs, she was a top tier pull at the time.

I recently got a 6* Gwenpool and I’m tempted to rank her up.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Mr. Negative and Venom the Duck
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Skill: Killmonger
    Tech: IMIW
    Cosmic: Venom / Venompool
    Science: Mr Fantastic / YJ
    Mutant: Storm X / OML
    Mystic: Sorcerer/ Symbiote Supreme
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    Cosmic: CGR
    Tech: Ultron
    Mutant: Mr Sinister
    Skill: Stealthy
    Science: Yellowjacket
    Mystic: Rintrah
  • nephewstewnephewstew Posts: 25
    Venom from amazing spiderman issue #299 cameo issue #300 first full appearance in the real world way before the the venom movies and the guy is a cornucopia node god in incursions and annoying og spiderman killer but also MTCLM TOO
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    I am known on prof hoffs channel as “mr joe fixit”. I hope that explains enough xD
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    My latest r5, 2 days ago
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    iHulk
  • Webhead055Webhead055 Posts: 13
    Elsa Bloodstone
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Elsa Bloodstone

Not even top 10 of class 😛
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Claire Voyant. She's like a Swiss army knife. She can heal and power control (to an extent), and has immunities you can switch up on the fly. Additionally, she has a very high attack rating, so amazing damage to add to the list (especially with incinerate mode SP2)
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    Uvealfire said:

Definitely Hela and it's not even close. Finally, got Hercules recently and I'm just not impressed imo unless your only allowed 1 champion Hela is better and even alone Hela is insane. Does require 4 master points in longer furies, but nodes rarely matter after this. No immunities (does have very strong indestructible), who cares the fight won't last 20 seconds. Most content 5 champs (Nf, Quake/Antman, Odin, Hela, anyone) Medium health (under 100k) charge 10 furies, 1 5 hit combo fight done- (200k health charge 20 furies 1 5 hit combo done-- 400k health charge 20 furies and around 10 hits fight done. Has insane armor break on special 2 but honestly, i rarely have a fight last that long unless they have over 500k health and then fire an special 2 and another 500k health in a 5 hit combo.

I have beaten virtually everyone content in the game minus full 7.4 exploration which will probably be complete in the next 45 days or so. Fully explore cavalier every month and almost never use another another team, nodes don't matter when the fights last less than 20 seconds on average.

Strongly suggest newer players especially learn to play Hela, cheap master setup, as it's a free mastery for extended fury. You literally can clear almost anything in the game if you learn to play her well.

my 2nd 6 star rank 4. you are fam dude.lol
  • Im the yellowjacket/ havok guy
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I find it funny that people are responding with champs but then have a different once as their Profile Pic (not calling out the default pic people though).
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    And in this cornah …..Riiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnntraaaaaaaaahhhhhh
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★
    The Overseer. Especially now that he's awakened. He is on my AQ team for a reason.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Im in love with Mr. Negative lately. He takes more concentration than other champs, but man when you can pause those degens with Valkyrie, so satisfying