Hercules EoP

2»

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    Couldnt agree more. This was basically a battle against a passive map2 ai.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

He was like super helpful to me. Like maybe the first 2-3 fights had me get intercepted because i got a bit reckless. But not a single fight after that was he as bad as people are saying. Especially with tigra. Dude just stays there and does nothing even if you don't land the heavy.

And I've been having a lot of fun with my 5* . Every time i kill him i go back for more tries for the heack of it. Not even once did i die because of "bad AI".

With Tigra, I can understand that because you rely on him running into your heavy. His AI works great for that but for any of the other counters, it's not good.
    Not really i did get him down with a bunch of other and he never had an AI as bad as people say. In fact, some of them was ridiculously cooperative. Running into my specials and letting me intercept with ease
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

He was like super helpful to me. Like maybe the first 2-3 fights had me get intercepted because i got a bit reckless. But not a single fight after that was he as bad as people are saying. Especially with tigra. Dude just stays there and does nothing even if you don't land the heavy.

And I've been having a lot of fun with my 5* . Every time i kill him i go back for more tries for the heack of it. Not even once did i die because of "bad AI".

With Tigra, I can understand that because you rely on him running into your heavy. His AI works great for that but for any of the other counters, it's not good.
    Not really i did get him down with a bunch of other and he never had an AI as bad as people say. In fact, some of them was ridiculously cooperative. Running into my specials and letting me intercept with ease
    Go play the lottery then because you seem to be the lucky one.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Go play the lottery then because you seem to be the lucky one.
    Lotrery is haram habibi