**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules EoP

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
Bring all the disagrees. By far the worst fight ever. Not in terms of difficulty but in terms of the worst AI ever. There's nothing fun about this fight. The AI is so passive, you just degen to death or get light intercepted or die to an sp3 because he won't throw any other specials.

I know about the counters etc.. I have Tigra but not an expert. Everyone else is just normal fight but forget trying to use foresight.

Anger is definitely the right term for this week.

Comments

• Options
    FórgeFórge Posts: 33
    100% agreed, but what do you expect from EOP?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    AI light intercepts hetter than i do….. I’m not liking this
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Fórge said:

100% agreed, but what do you expect from EOP?

I expect it to be difficult and I want it difficult. I don't want the passive AI to determine that difficulty.

Get some good runs, use a few revives. It feels worse if you’re determined to solo.
    Basically what I did.
  • Options

I mean... No different from the crossbones with bane. Was very passive, not fighting back, allowing me to degen away.

I feel like Herc is worse.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

I mean... No different from the crossbones with bane. Was very passive, not fighting back, allowing me to degen away.

I feel like Herc is worse.
    For me, had to do the same thing i did with crossbones. Restart fight like 30+ times til A.I. was just agressive enough for a solo or take at least 80% health off.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Worse with xbones for me
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I 100% agree. Never had a issue with crossbones funny enough.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Actually my friends have complained that he was too passive. Hercules normally is aggressive and always throwing specials in normal fights but not in this one.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★

The AI is so passive, you just degen to death or get light intercepted or die to an sp3 because he won't throw any other specials.

Exactly how I felt about crossbones
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Close to Xbones.
    Herc don't want to throw the special is only annoying thing in fight
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Bring all the disagrees. By far the worst fight ever. Not in terms of difficulty but in terms of the worst AI ever. There's nothing fun about this fight. The AI is so passive, you just degen to death or get light intercepted or die to an sp3 because he won't throw any other specials.

I know about the counters etc.. I have Tigra but not an expert. Everyone else is just normal fight but forget trying to use foresight.

Shang-chi is probably the only champ that can counter this week's eop AI
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    It was a terrible fight. I had heaps of stuff expiring so I took 5* tigra to r3 (who I have never used) and whaled through with expiring revives but I'm happy to miss the rest of this round if all fights are like this.

Losing because I suck, I can handle. Losing to fun and interactive damage or unearned SP3 due to uncooperative AI/node combo annoyed the hell outta me.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I dont know why but watching some CCP fights Hercules was so aggressive for them. I left my self open to try to make him aggressive but still to no prevail. Horribly designed fight.

I know nodes recharge and brute force make the AI very passive but dang i guess im glad it was hercules and not mordo or hyperion.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    This fight is really good to training Tigra, i did this fight with her and never had played her before this.
    It's not the ideal match because i think the best for her is when the final hit of opponent's special is a projectile (like WS or Punisher).
  • Options

Dude I 100% agree and feel this. To me it was more of an RNG fight rather than a skill fight
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    He was like super helpful to me. Like maybe the first 2-3 fights had me get intercepted because i got a bit reckless. But not a single fight after that was he as bad as people are saying. Especially with tigra. Dude just stays there and does nothing even if you don't land the heavy.

And I've been having a lot of fun with my 5* . Every time i kill him i go back for more tries for the heack of it. Not even once did i die because of "bad AI".
  • Options
    YeBoiiYeBoii Posts: 9
    It's just a matter of time. My first attempt I was somehow able to solo with 5* R4 tigra, felt pretty easy cuz the AI cooperated. Then did with G99. Took about 30-40 tries to finally get a solo.
  • Options

Dude I 100% agree and feel this. To me it was more of an RNG fight rather than a skill fight
    Exactly. I just resigned to the fact that i'll just revive my way through. Going to upload a 6 minute video of me restarting and the erratic AI. Towards the end its also me just playing frustrated.
  • Options

He was like super helpful to me. Like maybe the first 2-3 fights had me get intercepted because i got a bit reckless. But not a single fight after that was he as bad as people are saying. Especially with tigra. Dude just stays there and does nothing even if you don't land the heavy.

And I've been having a lot of fun with my 5* . Every time i kill him i go back for more tries for the heack of it. Not even once did i die because of "bad AI".

With Tigra, I can understand that because you rely on him running into your heavy. His AI works great for that but for any of the other counters, it's not good.
  • Options
    Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    Definitely agree, this fight wasnt fun in the slightest for me, I hope later today with the next fight it will be different
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    I did it with Morningstar and 2 revives, maybe I just unlocked better AI after dying 200 times.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    The kind of fights like this that you aren’t in 100% control of the fight are frustrating. The AI mess is getting out of control. However, I have found new ways to sort of manipulate and play with the AI because it is so brutal trying to get them to cooperate. My gameplay is starting to turn into a “taunt” mechanic, and it’s not fun.
    As far as Herc goes, tigra laughs at passive AI and pounces on her prey 🐯
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    MattDRK said:

This fight is really good to training Tigra, i did this fight with her and never had played her before this.
    It's not the ideal match because i think the best for her is when the final hit of opponent's special is a projectile (like WS or Punisher).

Fight is actually incredibly easy with tigra because of how passive he is. I launched multiple heavy attacks into his block and he just stood there like an idiot.