**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unofficial Official Summoner Camp/Resort Post [Infographics + Event Info]

In lieu of an official Kabam forum post for this event, I hope I can clarify and collect up some information in one place.

TL;DR:
1) Do Solo Objective daily and claim Sunglasses
2) Sunglasses unlock the next milestone in the Summ(on)er Camp/Resort Event
3) Every 6th day, earn a Hexabadge that can be redeemed in the Happy Camper/Regal Resort store
4) All bundles using regular Hexabadges/Platinum Hexabadges can be obtained
5) Only 3 total Greater Hexabadges/Greater Platinum Hexabadges can be earned across all 3 events. Bundles using these are limited, spend wisely

Summoner Camp/Resort is broken up into 3x 33-day Solo Events instead of one long one like they had last year. Each Event has 3 grace days. Earn points for this by completing a daily Solo Objective (1 of 9 possible tasks). This Solo Objective can stack twice, so if you forgot to do or claim one objective, a second will still spawn the next day, allowing points to be more forgiving compared to last year. You could technically do the event every other day as long as you’re clearing both the objectives. To be safe, I recommend still doing them every day. Make sure to keep these cleared to prevent losing out on Hexabadges.

Solo Event dates:
- July 8 - August 10
- August 10 - Sept 12
- Sept 12 - Oct 15

SUMM(ON)ER CAMP and HAPPY CAMPER events/store are FREE.

SUMM(ON)ER RESORT and REGAL RESORT events/store are PAID. Purchasing a Resort Pass the Resort Solo Event which can earn you Platinum and Greater Platinum Hexabadges to use in the Regal Resort store. Passes do not carry over across each of the three events. A new Pass must be purchased for each month’s event. You can choose to pay for 1 month, 2 months or 3 (or none) but if you want to unlock the Greater Platinum Bundles that cost 3 of the currency, you’ll have to decide that during Month 1.

If you want to earn Objectives faster, or need to catch up on days that are missed, there are two Booster IAP’s. One will unlock the next 7 days and the smaller version unlocks just the next milestone. If you get a lot of Boosters and complete all the milestones before the month’s Event is over, you will instead receive an additional amount of shards per day (very small amounts).

THE STORE:

There are four kinds of currency
-Hexabadges (FREE, these have the numbers on them)
-Greater Hexabadges (FREE, these have Goldpool on them)
-Platinum Hexabadges (PAID, these have the numbers on them)
-Greater Platinum Hexabadges (PAID, these have Platinumpool on them)

If you DO NOT miss any regular Hexabadges and Platinum Hexabadges during all 3 Solo Events, you will have enough to buy all of the bundles using these currencies in your store. Unless you miss days, you won’t have to pick and choose your rewards. The contents of the Happy Camper and Regal Resort stores are dependent upon your Progression title. If you move up a Progression tier, your store will update. If you are close to a Progression milestone, considering holding onto your Hexabadges until then in order to make the most of your currency. If you upgrade mid-event but have already spent Hexabadges on bundles, keep that in mind when your store refreshes as you technically can’t get all of the new bundles (since you wont get more Badges).

IMPORTANT: You will only get THREE Greater Hexabadges and Greater Platinum Hexabadges across the 3 months (1 badge per month). There are more Bundles available than Badges. This means you need to decide for yourself where you are going to spend this currency since you CANNOT buy all of them.

The Store is open until October 22nd, which is a week after the Event ends. Make sure to spend all your Hexabadges before then.

I hope this helps to clear up a lot of the questions I’ve seen floating around.

Comments

• Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    Brilliant! As usual.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    I just wish there was some insight on the bonus objectives if one were to jump ahead. Last year I believe it was 100 6* shards a day, so hardly worth it. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same, but I also realize that if the community has to pull together to help one another understand the event then we clearly won't get any additional insight from the people that created it.
    Thanks for putting in the work as always!
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I just wish there was some insight on the bonus objectives if one were to jump ahead. Last year I believe it was 100 6* shards a day, so hardly worth it. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same, but I also realize that if the community has to pull together to help one another understand the event then we clearly won't get any additional insight from the people that created it.

According to the in-game mail, the bonus shards are the following:
    -100x 6* shards per day (Cavalier and above)
    -100x 5* shards per day (Uncollected)
    - 50x 4* shards per day (Conqueror and below)
    Somehow I managed to read through it multiple times and completely miss it each time. Thanks
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Cat you’re a gem. Never stop.
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 68
    Really appreciate you 🙏🏾
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    I cannot overstate how grateful I am for infographics like these that make understanding events/rewards easy on a tired brain.

Many thanks…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Once you're all the way through the milestones, it's 100 shards a day. So if you buy all the levels right away with the 7 day skips, it's 3k extra 6* shards.
  • Options
    Shaktiman said:

I checked that this month you can get only 2 of the 1, 2,3,4 marked badges. So I could only exchange the t5 basic fragments twice today. Also as per your infographic, @Cat_Murdock, it is showing only 2 at day 6. But in the long paragraphs below, you are saying that I could exchange the t5 basic fragments 3 times. Am I missing something? I didn't miss a single day, didn't buy the resort pass or other pass and I am thronebreaker!

The Solo Event repeats 3 times. You will end up with 6 of each number regular Hexabadge across the three months
  • Options

According to the in-game mail, the bonus shards are the following:
    -100x 6* shards per day (Cavalier and above)
    -100x 5* shards per day (Uncollected)
    - 50x 4* shards per day (Conqueror and below)
    Somehow I managed to read through it multiple times and completely miss it each time. Thanks
    My eyes go fuzzy trying to read in game mail too, I understand. That’s why I make pictures
  • Options
    DrZola said:

I cannot overstate how grateful I am for infographics like these that make understanding events/rewards easy on a tired brain.

Many thanks…

Dr. Zola

Glad to hear they help!
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

In lieu of an official Kabam forum post for this event, I hope I can clarify and collect up some information in one place.

TL;DR:
    3) Every 6th day, earn a Hexabadge that can be redeemed in the Happy Camper/Regal Resort store
    5) Only 3 total Greater Hexabadges/Greater Platinum Hexabadges can be earned across all 3 events. Bundles using these are limited, spend wisely

Summoner Camp/Resort is broken up into 3x 33-day Solo Events instead of one long one like they had last year. Each Event has 3 grace days. Earn points for this by completing a daily Solo Objective (1 of 9 possible tasks). This Solo Objective can stack twice, so if you forgot to do or claim one objective, a second will still spawn the next day, allowing points to be more forgiving compared to last year. You could technically do the event every other day as long as you’re clearing both the objectives. To be safe, I recommend still doing them every day. Make sure to keep these cleared to prevent losing out on Hexabadges.

Solo Event dates:
    - July 8 - August 10
    - August 10 - Sept 12
    - Sept 12 - Oct 15

SUMM(ON)ER RESORT and REGAL RESORT events/store are PAID. Purchasing a Resort Pass the Resort Solo Event which can earn you Platinum and Greater Platinum Hexabadges to use in the Regal Resort store. Passes do not carry over across each of the three events. A new Pass must be purchased for each month’s event. You can choose to pay for 1 month, 2 months or 3 (or none) but if you want to unlock the Greater Platinum Bundles that cost 3 of the currency, you’ll have to decide that during Month 1.

If you want to earn Objectives faster, or need to catch up on days that are missed, there are two Booster IAP’s. One will unlock the next 7 days and the smaller version unlocks just the next milestone. If you get a lot of Boosters and complete all the milestones before the month’s Event is over, you will instead receive an additional amount of shards per day (very small amounts).

THE STORE:

If you DO NOT miss any regular Hexabadges and Platinum Hexabadges during all 3 Solo Events, you will have enough to buy all of the bundles using these currencies in your store. Unless you miss days, you won’t have to pick and choose your rewards. The contents of the Happy Camper and Regal Resort stores are dependent upon your Progression title. If you move up a Progression tier, your store will update. If you are close to a Progression milestone, considering holding onto your Hexabadges until then in order to make the most of your currency. If you upgrade mid-event but have already spent Hexabadges on bundles, keep that in mind when your store refreshes as you technically can’t get all of the new bundles (since you wont get more Badges).

IMPORTANT: You will only get THREE Greater Hexabadges and Greater Platinum Hexabadges across the 3 months (1 badge per month). There are more Bundles available than Badges. This means you need to decide for yourself where you are going to spend this currency since you CANNOT buy all of them.

The Store is open until October 22nd, which is a week after the Event ends. Make sure to spend all your Hexabadges before then.

As always quality work which is very helpful!
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Kabam should hire you. Such an awesome post and infographics. Thanks a ton

I second that. In fact, they should make you the editor and English translator for all their announcements and in game texts.

Thank you!
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious where is a good place to fight a Deadpool character for the objective?
  • Options

Curious where is a good place to fight a Deadpool character for the objective?

Doing a practice fight in your roster is the easiest way. If you are missing all of the valid champs, you can look at Aunt Mai and it’ll tell you all the quest appearances for a particular champ.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

TL;DR:

Solo Event dates:
    - July 8 - August 10
    - August 10 - Sept 12
    - Sept 12 - Oct 15

THE STORE:

I have 5 milestones left which will end on Saturday not next Wednesday lol
  • Options
    Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45
    If I miss a day, can I still get a badge from the grace days? Or am I doomed?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited August 2022
    Prime28 said:

If I miss a day, can I still get a badge from the grace days? Or am I doomed?

The badges (those available to be earned on every 6th “day”) are earned for every 6th summer objective that you do.

So yes, you have 33 days in which to login at least 30 of those days, and complete at least 30 of those objectives.
    Note, you aren’t given a next objective for a day in which you don’t login. And objectives will only stack up to 2 available still undone at a time. That is why you are allowed to miss up to 3 days (grace days), you don’t get objectives/milestones during a missed/grace day.

At end of 33 day cycles, any undone objectives will go away and everything resets for the next 33 day cycle. So need to have the 30 objectives done (and actually claim the Event Milestones) before the cycles end.

But you can wait to spend the badges in the store until towards the ends of the last 33 day cycle.
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Will we be able to buy all artifacts from the store?? Is there any sheet or graphics on suggestions to buying from the store
  • Options
    rdxevil said:

Will we be able to buy all artifacts from the store?? Is there any sheet or graphics on suggestions to buying from the store

I believe if you search the forums carefully, you'll find a thread with an infographic posted that answers such questions.